2016 USA Presidential Elections

I get that the elections are in 2016 and 2020, but Kanye announced that he is running in 2020 this year, 2015. Since he announced this year, 2015, and the election he is running in is not until 2020, how many years is that?

Correct me if I am wrong here, but that would be 5 years.

What does the announcement date have to do with anything? By your methodology, Trump would only be a 1-year.

So, which politician do you think is most likely to have dissed hedge fund managers as the spawn of the devil?

They just ?shift paper around and they get lucky?, this individual said scathingly. ?They didn?t build this country.?

Worse yet, hedge fund managers are ?getting away with murder? because ?they pay no tax. It?s ridiculous.? And as a result, ?the middle class is getting absolutely destroyed?.

He blasted Jeb Bush?s ties to Wall Street, arguing that the latter?s job as an adviser to Lehman Brothers (for which he earned $1.3m a year) should disqualify him from the presidency. He has suggested changing the tax code to punish companies that base factories in other countries, and forcing companies to give up plans to dodge that tax code by merging with non-US businesses and shifting their headquarters abroad, a process known as ?inversion?.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/06/donald-trump-us-economic-system-unjust

Smart move by The Donald. He is now appealing to the conservatives pissed off about hedge funds and the bank bailouts. The other Republican nominees have their hands tied by donors.

Last edited:
Bloated and with better options all around it?

Bloated and with better options all around it?
Bingo. Its sucked for decades. I cleaned a whole bunch of malware off a machine just a day ago that had active McAfee protection - it was a limited time trial that came on the machine.

Needless to say it got ditched for another AV solution.

I already ditched McAfee in 1996 or so. First thing I wiped off my new PC that came with it installed. Right before upgrading to Windows 10. Thankfully that comes without McAfee,

IT WONT MAKE ME LOOK CRAZY! WILL IT?

McAfee.jpg

Last edited:
His first acts as president will be to make the sky purple, make all candy to be strawberry flavored, and an order to have all cats stand on their hind legs at 12:34 PM each day.

Rick Perry Drops Out of 2016 Presidential Race

Rick Perry is calling it quits on his 2016 White House bid.

The former Texas governor told the Eagle Forum in St. Louis, Missouri on Friday afternoon that he is suspending his presidential campaign, making him the first 2016 presidential candidate to do so.

?We have a tremendous field ? the best in a generation ? so I step aside knowing our party is in good hands, and as long as we listen to the grassroots, the cause of conservatism will be too.?

"That is why today I am suspending my campaign for the presidency of the United States," he said, adding that he has "no regrets" about his run.

He also took what appeared to be a veiled swipe at GOP frontrunner Donald Trump. "Demeaning people of Hispanic heritage is not just ignorant, it betrays the example of Christ," he said.

In recent weeks, Perry has been particularly vocal in his criticism of the real estate mogul, calling him a "cancer on conservatism."

It seems though that Trump has at least buried the hatchet, tweeting today wishing Perry well and that he "will have a great future."

"My second warning is this: we cannot indulge nativist appeals that divide the nation further. The answer to our current divider-in-chief is not to elect a Republican divider-in-chief," Perry said, adding that the nominee "must make the case for the cause of conservatism more than the cause of their own celebrity."

In August, reports came out about Perry not having enough money to pay his campaign staff. Perry?s campaign chairman Sam Clovis quit from the former Texas governor?s campaign in late August and went to work for Trump.

Perry, whose White House bid started on June 4 and lasted 97 days, has been polling in the low single digits throughout his campaign - most recently at 1 percent in the crucial first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa. He was slated to debate for the second time in the lower-tier debate on CNN next week.

"The answer to a president nominated for soaring rhetoric and no record is not to nominate a candidate whose rhetoric speaks louder than his record," he said in his speech. "It is not to replicate the Democrat model of selecting a president, falling for the cult of personality over durable life qualities."

He also ran in 2012, briefly polling at the top of the pack before falling to eventual nominee Mitt Romney.

Other fellow 2016 contenders Jeb Bush, Bobby Jindal, and Rick Santorum expressed their support for Perry.

You can't lose if you quit. :dunno: Who's next up on the list of losers to enter into the running to sell reverse mortgages? Santorum? Jindal? Graham?

The first to run out of money. Others will start dropping out soon I expect.

I'm amazed Christie has hung on this long.

Walker just cancelled at least one event he was headlining in California. Campaign is probably fucking broke. If he's smart (which, eh he ain't, but some of his backers are) he's finding jobs for his people at more successful campaigns. So they can help him angle for a VP slot.

We'll see what happens. I'd be happy to see him pack it in like Perry.

As a former Wisconsinite, I'd be OK with that, too.

I'm amazed Christie has hung on this long.

Walker just cancelled at least one event he was headlining in California. Campaign is probably fucking broke. If he's smart (which, eh he ain't, but some of his backers are) he's finding jobs for his people at more successful campaigns. So they can help him angle for a VP slot.

We'll see what happens. I'd be happy to see him pack it in like Perry.

I guess he is hoping he will wow everyone this week. I think after the debate we'll see a few of them drop.

The Reagan Presidential Library CNN Debate

The Reagan Presidential Library CNN Debate

Tonight its DEBATE NIGHT IN AMERICA (Call Don Cherry come for the fights and see a... nope no Rockies game will break out)

Quick run down it's in California at the Reagan Presidential Library of misremembered stuff behind an old air force one that the gipper rode himself.

Jake Tapper will moderate, he's the geeky wonkish guy whos not Chuck Todd, on CNN's State of the Union on Sunday. Flanking him will be Dana Bash, a long time CNN congressional and Washington correspondent, who's a women and viewed with suspicion by the GOP so they forced CNN to bring in Hugh Hewitt. If you don't know who Hugh Hewitt is the reason why is his show is only on 75 radio stations and unless you're very far right and very christian it's unlikely you have heard his show.

The Candidates at the debate... wait dont forget the four losers showing up hours before the debate who if they say something crazy enough might be clipped into the actual debate via the magic of TV.

George Pataki (aka im not Jim Gilmore aka please give me a job in Homeland Security)
Lindsey Graham (im not gay. But if i am i'm celibate! so its ok... promise! also lets bomb something together... call me... I LOVE YOU)
Bobby Jindal (I'm a Rhodes scholar who thinks creationism should be taught... im smart why Trump beating me?) (under criminal investigation but it was my wife... really)
Rick Santorum (.8% in polls) (Don't google me aka damn gays)

Ok I would hire one of those guys to sell reverse mortgages but what about the "real" debate?

Christie (1.5%) - IF YOU DONT LET ME TALK I'LL GO NUCLEAR! (pisst I'm under criminal investigation)

Kasich (2.5%) - I went to a gays wedding reception (pisst i've never called it a marriage) (oh and pisst a contributor of mine guilty of witness tampering in a campaign finance case before I was subpoenaed)

Walker (3.0%) - I wanted to build a wall on Canada's border (pisst I'm also under criminal investigation)

Fiorina (3.3%) - I had to be paid 20 million to leave HP because I left it shithoused!

Paul (3.3%) - I can't make up my mind on the Civil Rights movement but states rights... sigh

Huckabee (4.5%) - I play the bass! I'm also campaigning for the rights of faith-based goldbricks to slough off on their government jobs.

Rubio (5.3%) - I played football! Im young!... sigh

Cruz (6.8%) - I pissed of Mitch McConnell and I'll do it again! GOD stuff and God and... did I mention Jesus

Bush (7.8%) - Yo puedo hablar espa?ol as? que no escuchar lo que digo en Ingl?s porque estoy acostada en cualquier idioma. I'M NOT MY BROTHER! PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT GUYS!

Carson (20.0%) - I am a brilliant neurosurgeon who believes that the Medicaid expansion is equal to the Nuremberg Laws.

Trump (30.5%) - I will make America like me... a big dick! SO TURGID! SO HARD! We will fuck any dirty Mexican bimbo we want.

If I hear anything of substance durring the debates I'll let you know...

Last edited: