2016 USA Presidential Elections

I think there is a difference between the Russians hacking Hillary's personal email server, which shouldn't have any classified information or state secrets (unless many laws were broken)
and hacking government servers that are owned, operated, and protected by people with IQ's over 50.
And that's where you'd be wrong. When Hillary became Secretary of State there were no department policies or laws preventing her from running her own private server. Hell the only "classified" information in all that were two emails that the State Dept is arguing shouldn't have even been classified. And you can't make an argument that emails would've been more secure elsewhere, considering the State Dept and DoD got fucking hacked too.

So we have real actual wrong doing and conspiracy theories that Trump is going to sell America to the Russians or something. I honestly think you guys give Trump too much credit. If he becomes President, I imagine it'll take him 4 years just to get the White House stocked with toilet paper, from all the stonewalling and red tape from the complete lack of support he'll receive from the rest of our government. Very few people genuinely want him in the oval office.
"Actual wrongdoing" ... according to who? Because even though she's probably the most investigated politician in US history she hasn't been charged with shit. Yeah yeah yeah, I know, that's just "proof" of how fantastically corrupt the Clintons are. Somehow.

As for Trump, I'm not peddling CT shit. The guy is legitimately cozy with the Russians. To sum it up:

Since his last bankruptcy Trump has been more and more reliant on Russian financing.

Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort spent nearly a decade working for the pro-Putin former Ukranian PM and President.

His adviser on Russia has spent his whole career working with Gazprom and various oligarchs.

Putin's doing his best to bend media to supporting Trump. Just like he's done for various right-wing nationalists in Europe.

Trump's only input on the 2016 GOP platform was to get them to axe the bit about opposing Russia's aggression in the Ukraine.

Trump has also been clear that our NATO treaty obligations will come down to his whims, and that he's fine with Russia keeping Crimea. Putin was, naturally, very happy to hear that.

Now there's the DNC hack. While it hasn't been confirmed, supposedly it looks like Russian state backed work. There's no reason for that other than to try and boost Trump.

Fine by me, chuck them all in federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison. Good riddance. But it sounds like the chants and boos against Hillary have been even worse at the DNC. I didn't think it possible, but they are even more divided than the right.
:lol: Did Obama refuse to show up and endorse Clinton at the DNC? Did Sanders come out and tell folks to 'vote their conscience'? Nah. Sure some Sanders delegates were butthurt. That was again, like the DNC fuckery, to be expected. But the whole 'dems in disarray' is bullshit compared to Republicans trying to get people lined up behind Trump.

The corrupt sosciopath Hillary Clinton is far worse.
I wonder where the writers of "House of Cards" got their inspiration..
Jesus fuckin Christ, you guys don't pay any attention at all to what a fuckin scumbag Trump is, do you? This is starting to drive me up the wall. I don't even like Clinton. But I keep finding myself dealing with people who think she's the fuckin Antichrist and Trump is Cheeto Jesus or something. :?

Last edited:
Sorry, I have to repeat myself, from times to times.

Trump is a histrionic, patological liar with big charisma, feeding everyone BS like you might feed a little children the tooth fairy story.

And many fall desperately for his idiocies because they are angry, they would like the world to be different form what it is but they don't really have an idea how, they don't know what to do to achieve that, they can't cope with the complexity required to solve the problems (some of which maybe have no solution), and they believe him like because he just promises everything they want to be being promised about.

Chaotic, casual, incoherent answers to chaotic, casual, undirected, unclear, deep feelings.

A psycho dad promising utter s**t to his children to be loved by them, even at the cost of hurting them.

Because what Trump wants, ultimately, is to be loved, acclaimed, wowed at, admired, told how good he is.

Wake up, America! You won't make America great again if you still buys the same s**t that threatens to make you puny.

You don't like Hillary? You put yourselves in that bad choice where you have to vote for one of these two. But voting Trump is like cutting your dick off to punish your wife.

And if my words will make you continue to vote that nutcase because "who the hell are you to tell us what to do", that's exactly what I was thinking of with the last sentence.

It's a matter of principle, first and foremost. Hillary has been proven to break the law and get away with it because she IS the machine. She is the epitome of corruption; a power-hungry, greedy, selfish, lying, conniving, stealing individual. I couldn't possibly vote for her, no matter what. Either you have principles or you don't - your choice.

And that's where you'd be wrong. When Hillary became Secretary of State there were no department policies or laws preventing her from running her own private server. Hell the only "classified" information in all that were two emails that the State Dept is arguing shouldn't have even been classified. And you can't make an argument that emails would've been more secure elsewhere, considering the State Dept and DoD got fucking hacked too.
The head of the FBI said her emails would have been more secure on Gmail... and what Trump is talking about are the tens of thousands of destroyed deleted emails that were never backed-up since they were on Clinton's private servers, that the Russians might now be in possession of. Funny how people are less outraged that Hillary's criminal negligence gave the Russians classified material, than they are at Trump for expressing a desire to see what it was Hillary might have been trying to hide.

"Actual wrongdoing" ... according to who? Because even though she's probably the most investigated politician in US history she hasn't been charged with shit. Yeah yeah yeah, I know, that's just "proof" of how fantastically corrupt the Clintons are. Somehow.
I suppose perjury is acceptable then? Last time I checked, lying under oath is a felony. For all us peasants anyway.

:lol: Did Obama refuse to show up and endorse Clinton at the DNC? Did Sanders come out and tell folks to 'vote their conscience'? Nah. Sure some Sanders delegates were butthurt. That was again, like the DNC fuckery, to be expected. But the whole 'dems in disarray' is bullshit compared to Republicans trying to get people lined up behind Trump.
The problem is politicians are the scum of the universe. We all know that. For most of them it's just a job and they probably don't believe half the stuff their constituents want them to support or oppose. They'll say and do anything to get elected, clearly. They are not their party, the people are, and the people are not very happy. It's a true testament to what a clusterfuck the dems are that they cannot have a clear decisive lead over someone like Trump, who is spending a fraction of the money and didn't have people stacking things in his favor.

But oh right, it's just all those filthy racists and xenophobes voting for Trump. /sarcasm

Jesus fuckin Christ, you guys don't pay any attention at all to what a fuckin scumbag Trump is, do you? This is starting to drive me up the wall. I don't even like Clinton. But I keep finding myself dealing with people who think she's the fuckin Antichrist and Trump is Cheeto Jesus or something. :?
People know what a scumbag Trump is. That doesn't mean Hillary can't be an even bigger scumbag.

The nice thing about Trump is that he makes it very clear what a jackass he is. He wears his flaws on his sleeve. The only skeletons in his closet, that he hasn't paraded around himself, are his financial records and tax returns. Hillary on the other hand is much smarter and more clever than Trump, with many more connections. Between the crimes her husband was accused of, the Clinton Foundation, and all this nonsense about her wanting to keep her official emails on private servers where she can destroy them at any time... god only knows what they're up to. Hardly anyone trusts her, and the polls back that up.

Sorry, I have to repeat myself, from times to times.

Trump is a histrionic, patological liar with big charisma, feeding everyone BS like you might feed a little children the tooth fairy story.

And many fall desperately for his idiocies because they are angry, they would like the world to be different form what it is but they don't really have an idea how, they don't know what to do to achieve that, they can't cope with the complexity required to solve the problems (some of which maybe have no solution), and they believe him like because he just promises everything they want to be being promised about.

Chaotic, casual, incoherent answers to chaotic, casual, undirected, unclear, deep feelings.

A psycho dad promising utter s**t to his children to be loved by them, even at the cost of hurting them.

Because what Trump wants, ultimately, is to be loved, acclaimed, wowed at, admired, told how good he is.

Wake up, America! You won't make America great again if you still buys the same s**t that threatens to make you puny.

You don't like Hillary? You put yourselves in that bad choice where you have to vote for one of these two. But voting Trump is like cutting your dick off to punish your wife.

And if my words will make you continue to vote that nutcase because "who the hell are you to tell us what to do", that's exactly what I was thinking of with the last sentence.

You don't seem to get the point.
Trump is very outspoken, and people basically more or less know what they get.
Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt and evil politician ever to exist, but tries to paint a nice picture of herself for people to see and judge her by. Seems she has you fooled.
Anyway, she's worse than Mussolini ever was.

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt and evil politician ever to exist, but tries to paint a nice picture of herself for people to see and judge her by. Seems she has you fooled.

Please show your work.

Yes, please explain what those claims are based on. She certainly has a lot of flaws, but she also has some fierce competition for "most corrupt politician ever to exist."

hy?per?bo?le

h??p?rb?l?/

noun

exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, embroidery, embellishment, excess, overkill, rhetoric; More
I think it's safe to say that she is extremely corrupt and it can easily be argued that she is far more corrupt than her opponent.

I think it's safe to say that she is extremely corrupt and it can easily be argued that she is far more corrupt than her opponent.

I know it was hyperbolic. I just thought it was ridiculously so. It's like comparing a mild fart to Nagasaki.

The head of the FBI said her emails would have been more secure on Gmail...
Comey is full of shit. Again, the State Dept and DoD got hacked. And it's likely the only reason Clinton's private server was discovered by hackers is because they tracked it down after hacking the State Dept.

If gmail is more secure I'm sure Comey will switch the FBI over to it any moment now ...

If you want something to be mad about be mad that we're even susceptible to being hacked. Hundreds of thousands (or millions, I don't remember the total) of current and former DoD personnel had thier identities stolen. Both my brother and I included.

What do personnel get for that? A guarantee that the govt will cover any (proven) costs of id fraud for 3 years. That's it. Three fucking years.

TC said:
and what Trump is talking about are the tens of thousands of destroyed deleted emails that were never backed-up since...

So the Russians recovered those emails and the FBI didn't? You're delusional. Quit reading Trump tweets like they're fact.

TC said:
I suppose perjury is acceptable then? Last time I checked, lying under oath is a felony. For all us peasants anyway.
Look man, no offense. I don't know what you've been reading. But you're pulling shit out of your ass. The worst Clinton was looking at was a misdemeanor charge. That'd be a death knell for a 'normal' candidate of course.

Trump's dealing with a fraud investigation for Trump U, but of course "conservatives" are still hanging off his dick. Ignoring the fact he's never built a single fucking building without getting sued left and right for fucking over contractors and employees.

TC said:
The problem is politicians are the scum of the universe. We all know that.
And I guess that makes Trump, colossal shit stain he is, smell like roses? Quit trying to make him ... palatable.

TC said:
It's a true testament to what a clusterfuck the dems are ...
Clinton does have a huge electoral college lead. And you're painfully ignoring the fact that Trump has no former GOP presidents backing him. Not even any former contenders of consequence. Oh and theres more Sanders supporters backing Clinton now than there were Clinton supporters backing Obama at this point in '08. But hey, the "dems are in disarray" right? :lmao:

TC said:
But oh right, it's just all those filthy racists and xenophobes voting for Trump. /sarcasm
If you want to pretend there's not a significant chunk of the GOP electorate that's not racist and xenophobic ... sorry, I can't join you in that fuckin fantasy.

TC said:
People know what a scumbag Trump is. That doesn't mean Hillary can't be an even bigger scumbag.
One, no. People don't, in general, have any idea what a scumbag he is. Most people have zero idea what a colossal scumbag Trump is. You obviously dont. You're sitting there carrying water for him. Most folks are the same. It's a simple failure of the ratings-hungry news networks.I spent the primary in the tank for Sanders. I've got plenty of reasons to hate the Clintons. As much as I don't like her I can't pretend that Trump is better by any measure.

Second, hell at least Clinton is competent. She knows what fucking NATO is. Knows what the Constitution is. You won't have to worry about her calling drone strikes because someone was talking shit on twitter.

TC said:
Hardly anyone trusts her, and the polls back that up.
"The polls" show that as distrusted as Clinton is, Trump is distrusted by a far wider margin. If you want to cite polls go ahead and check both sides of them.

Please show your work.
B-b-but my work is an article of faith!

He said, provididng jack fucking shit to prove his point as always.

Comey is full of shit. Again, the State Dept and DoD got hacked. And it's likely the only reason Clinton's private server was discovered by hackers is because they tracked it down after hacking the State Dept.

If gmail is more secure I'm sure Comey will switch the FBI over to it any moment now ...
You do understand the concept that some servers are more secure than others, right? Just because it's possible for servers to be hacked doesn't mean that they are all created equal and our government officials shouldn't even try to secure them. That's like leaving all your valuables out in the front yard, because hey, it could all still be stolen even if you tried to lock it up, so why bother.

Besides, if Comey is really so full of shit, then his recommendation that Hillary not be indicted should have also been ignored.

So the Russians recovered those emails and the FBI didn't? You're delusional. Quit reading Trump tweets like they're fact.
I'm not. Do you not read the news? Where do you think Trump got all this stuff? This rumor has been circulating for days. And it's being taken so seriously that people are now accusing Trump of being negligently nonchalant about "National Security Threats" even though Hillary testified under oath that no classified information was on her personal servers.

Look man, no offense. I don't know what you've been reading. But you're pulling shit out of your ass. The worst Clinton was looking at was a misdemeanor charge. That'd be a death knell for a 'normal' candidate of course.
Perjury is a felony, what exactly am I pulling out of my ass here? I know, her last name gets her a free pass to commit felonies, just like most of our corrupt disgraceful government. That's why there was so much outrage about her not even being indicted.

Trump's dealing with a fraud investigation for Trump U, but of course "conservatives" are still hanging off his dick. Ignoring the fact he's never built a single fucking building without getting sued left and right for fucking over contractors and employees.

And I guess that makes Trump, colossal shit stain he is, smell like roses? Quit trying to make him ... palatable.
Believe it or not, I don't give a shit about Trump. This is the worst election in US history, I'm sure, and I'd love nothing more than both these idiots getting chucked in jail before November.

If you want to pretend there's not a significant chunk of the GOP electorate that's not racist and xenophobic ... sorry, I can't join you in that fuckin fantasy.
And I can't join you in the regressive "everyone who doesn't agree with me is a racist" fantasy either. But for what it's worth, it wouldn't surprise me if most of the small number of actual racists in our country are Trump supporters, since he isn't pandering to groups like BLM and making promises that will never come to fruition, which will only make racial divisions that much worse. And it will all be the Republicans fault, somehow, as usual. Funny how that works.

One, no. People don't, in general, have any idea what a scumbag he is. Most people have zero idea what a colossal scumbag Trump is. You obviously dont. You're sitting there carrying water for him. Most folks are the same. It's a simple failure of the ratings-hungry news networks.
Now I know you're just being facetious.

Again, I don't care about Trump. The man is clearly unqualified to be president. But so is Hillary. She doesn't get a free pass because her opponent is a jackass.

"The polls" show that as distrusted as Clinton is, Trump is distrusted by a far wider margin. If you want to cite polls go ahead and check both sides of them.
"1) 68 percent say Clinton isn't honest and trustworthy

That's according to the CNN poll, and it's her worst number on-record. It's also up from 65 percent earlier this month and 59 percent in May. The 30 percent who see Clinton as honest and trustworthy is now well shy of the number who say the same of Trump: 43 percent.

You heard that right: Trump ? he of the many, many Pinocchios ? now has a large lead on Clinton when it comes to honesty and trustworthiness."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...linton-at-the-democratic-national-convention/

Last edited:
You don't seem to get the point.
Trump is very outspoken, and people basically more or less know what they get.

Oh, no, you don't. You haven't the faintest idea.

Berlusconi was very outspoken, and he was and is so horribly rotten it's unbelievable. Trump suffers from the same exact mental illness, except he's also more violent.

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt and evil politician ever to exist

Sorry, but no, sorry. She's clearly not a honest politician, like most of them aren't. But you have clearly no idea to what depth corruption may lead people.

The day she'll have ruled the USA for twenty years with violence and brought them into a war they can't even hope to win because she's delusional and dominated by the charisma of an inhumane madman, I might concede you that. Until that, this sentence of yours has no actual meaning.

It's a matter of principle, first and foremost. Hillary has been proven to break the law and get away with it because she IS the machine.

I'll be honest: I have no idea whether this is true or not, and to what extent. Let's assume she is, one way or the other.

She is the epitome of corruption

This, I'm sure is not true. But let's assume she's as corrupt as you say she is.

; a power-hungry, greedy, selfish, lying, conniving, stealing individual. I couldn't possibly vote for her, no matter what.

I bet you are in a terrible position, then, because Trump is pretty much the same, only driven not by a smart intelligence, though greedy and corrupt, but by a histrionic personality disorder. Which means he is as greedy, power-hungry, selfish, lying, conniving, stealing as she is, but he doesn't care a bit about anything else if not his own pleasure to be loved, putting it right in front of literally everything else.

To put it more bluntly; Hillary knows that to be the most powerful woman in the world, the US have to stay the most powerful country in the world. Trump simply doesn't care, as long as his days are a long sream of people telling him how good he is.

That difference should be your interest and concern.

Either you have principles or you don't - your choice.

I understand you wouldn't vote for Hillary. I wouldn't, if I could choose. But you can't choose, because your system has -already- f**ked you for good and you are forced between two evils. Your problems don't end with Hillary or Trump.

But that's food for other thoughts, what is important now is you have to choose between corruption and madness:

and in this case, either you are smart or you are not. It's a very harsh choice, but it's your choice, and you can't throw it away childishly.

The problem with egomaniacs is that they don't always do you the service of letting you know about it. Just because someone doesn't make their ego well known, doesn't mean they don't have one.

The other problem is that there are old sayings about those who want power the most, are typically the least qualified to have it. So many people, our current president included, believe Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate for president ever, because she spent her entire life pursuing the oval office. What has Trump spent his entire life doing? Becoming a business/real estate mogul? A reality tv star? The idea that Trump is some sort of war monger with a twitchy trigger finger is laughable. If he really was so evil then I imagine he would have put out a hit on Rosie O'donnell years ago.

None of that is to say he'd make a good president. He wouldn't, unless he surrounded himself with extremely qualified people and leaves them in charge while he spends the next 4 years playing golf. Hillary Clinton on the other hand really wants to be president for reasons that are hard to imagine. Could just be for the power, but she is so sketchy that it makes many Americans nervous. While Trump is way too transparent, Hillary is way too secretive and shady.

Last edited:
It's a matter of principle, first and foremost. Hillary has been proven to break the law and get away with it because she IS the machine. She is the epitome of corruption; a power-hungry, greedy, selfish, lying, conniving, stealing individual. I couldn't possibly vote for her, no matter what. Either you have principles or you don't - your choice.

That's exactly what bothers a LOT of people, and it's incredible to see (when people voice exactly that criticism, in simple terms) how much of Hillary's PR machine seems dedicated to portraying her as misunderstood or unfairly scrutinized. Needless to say, this doesn't make her look more accountable or less corrupt.

TL;DW - The Democrats and press have NO response to the DNC leaks except to try to bury the story at every opportunity, and Bernie supporters who call foul are so fucking sick of the Clinton campaign--or the DNC; as we now know, there was never any difference between the two--smearing them as unreasonable "purists" and sexists with no legitimate complaint after their candidate was fucked over from the beginning. It's such a transparent attempt to cover up blatant corruption by misrepresenting the dissidents' motives, it's a clear sign that Hillary is nigh untouchable, and it's a preview of the free reign she would be given in the most powerful office in the world.

"At least Nixon had the possibility of being prosecuted, unlike her. She could get away with fucking anything."

P.S. Disappointing to see Maher toeing the line like this, but (despite his early reluctance) he's shown plenty of signs he would eventually cave.

The irony. Ohhhhhh the irony

If you have not seen the DNC remarks by Mr Khan, check them out on YouTube. In it he asks of Trump...."have you read the United States constitution"

Part of a statement from Trump

In his statement, Trump took sharp offense, saying that "while I feel deeply for the loss of his son, Mr. Khan who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution, (which is false) and say many other inaccurate things."

Last edited: