2016 USA Presidential Elections

I voted this weekend.
I felt nothing but disgust when I looked at the ballot. I am ashamed of my country. Genuinely ashamed that thing are that broke where those two are the main two options.

I went in knowing I'd vote for Gary Johnson. As I stared at the ballot I became terrified of the fact Trump was actually on it. I almost voted for Clinton, but I didn't. It isn't my job to "stop" Trump. His party should of done that long ago. His supporters should be more educated and do actual research and should be deeply offended by his words and actions. It constantly amazes me how supposedly deeply religious people are constantly less moral than athiests.
I went through voting libertarian. My vote was a protest vote. My wife said she will be voting for Jill Stine for the same reasons.

Was a Trump Server Communicating With Russia?

This spring, a group of computer scientists set out to determine whether hackers were interfering with the Trump campaign. They found something they weren?t expecting.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...p_organization_communicating_with_russia.html

HRC tweet
CwIiIxKWEAAWZ0_.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The White House announced that Director Comey's actions were full of integrity and that the President doesn't think FBI is trying to influence the election.

Many GOP candidates have questioned the actions of the FBI.

The White House announced that Director Comey's actions were full of integrity and that the President doesn't think FBI is trying to influence the election.

Rats are abandoning the ship.

Comey was fucked either way. He either kept it under for weeks and influenced the election by not revealing them, or he released the information as he did and influence the election.

- - - Updated - - -

Jill Stein, Clinton will bring on WWIII.

Jesus fucking Christ - all four candidates fucking suck. It's literally like choosing what flavor do you want your shit sandwich to be. :(

Jesus fucking Christ - all four candidates fucking suck. It's literally like choosing what flavor do you want your shit sandwich to be. :(

What particular issues do you have with each of the four candidates?

STUDY: Big Three Networks Attack Comey Over Clinton by 3 to 1

Ever since it was announced, on Friday, that the FBI was pursuing new leads into the investigation of Hillary Clinton?s e-mail server scandal, the Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) networks have gone into attack mode against James Comey, turning what should be a scandal about Clinton into a smear against the FBI director.

Beginning with the evening (October 28) of the announcement through Monday morning (October 31) MRC analysts reviewed all statements (by reporters, analysts, and partisans) that took a position on Comey and Clinton and found arguments against Comey (88) swamped those against Clinton (31) by a ratio of almost 3 to 1. There were a handful of statements that praised either Comey (10) or Clinton (4)

MRC analysts also discovered that the Big Three networks? evening (ABC?s World News Tonight, CBS Evening News, NBC Nightly News) and morning show programs (ABC?s Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, NBC?s Today) devoted a total of 2 hours, 19 minutes and 49 seconds to the Comey story.

Network anchors immediately questioned Comey. On the October 30 edition of Good Morning America co-anchor and Clinton Foundation donor George Stephanopoulos slammed Comey: ?It?s hard to know what?s going through James Comey?s mind right now. Remember when he came out in July? He broke tradition back in July when he gave the press conference. Rather than simply closing the investigation, he said he was doing it because there was such intense public interest in this case. You would think that same standard would drive him to release more details.?

CBS This Morning co-anchor Gayle King, on October 31, relayed the harsh criticism: ?Former Attorney General Eric Holder, along with nearly 100 former Justice Department officials on both sides of the aisle, said that they were astonished and perplexed by Comey?s decision. Holder wrote this in the Washington Post ? that he?s afraid that Comey has unintentionally hurt the public?s trust in the FBI, allowing ? quote, ?misinformation to be spread by partisans with less pure intentions.??

And over on NBC?s Today show Willie Geist, on October 30, peppered Donald Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway: ?This is an open investigation. It?s on the eve of an election. That?s why the DOJ recommended to Director Comey not to proceed with this letter because everyone knew it would be leaked out to the public. If you were on the other side of this, would you think this was the right thing to do on the eve of an election to be so vague about it without knowing the content??
Nothing to see here folks, just the propaganda machine doing its thing. Reminds me of the CNN anchor that claimed that we the plebs aren't allowed to read WikiLeaks

- - - Updated - - -

Mother Jones is the anus of journalism. And that's an insult to anuses. As always, they reported crap.

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

Okay, I'll bite. What exactly about this new email investigation is there to criticise Clinton about? It doesn't give us any new information about her. All we know is that the FBI found some new emails and they need to investigate them.

Let's see... How about the fact that she lied when she said she turned everything over? How about the fact that these are the emails that she really, REALLY didn't want found? The best for me is that rats are abandoning the Clinton ship en masse and wikileaks is dumping so much dirt on her that no one can even keep up (more corruption, election rigging, etc, etc, etc). Just today I read an email about the campaign threatening media outlets.

Okay, I'll bite. What exactly about this new email investigation is there to criticise Clinton about? It doesn't give us any new information about her. All we know is that the FBI found some new emails and they need to investigate them.

They discovered emails sent by Anthony Weiner to Huma Abedin, who had a relationship together. Weiner is being investigated under unrelated allegations of inappropriate sexting between him and Abedin. The FBI, having found new emails, is doing its due diligence to find out IF the emails contained any classified information, and IF Hillary Clinton was involved in any way. No results are known yet.

But to answer your question, the mere mention of the words "emails" and "Clinton" together triggers people like LeVeL who start foaming at their mouth about treason and corruption without even knowing the content of the emails, as evidenced below:

Let's see... How about the fact that she lied when she said she turned everything over? How about the fact that these are the emails that she really, REALLY didn't want found? The best for me is that rats are abandoning the Clinton ship en masse and wikileaks is dumping so much dirt on her that no one can even keep up (more corruption, election rigging, etc, etc, etc). Just today I read an email about the campaign threatening media outlets.

Weiner is being investigated under unrelated allegations of inappropriate sexting between him and Abedin.
No, he is being investigated for sexting with an underage girl. He's a pedophile.

But to answer your question, the mere mention of the words "emails" and "Clinton" together triggers people like LeVeL who start foaming at their mouth about treason and corruption without even knowing the content of the emails, as evidenced below:
Yeah man, all the evidence of her corruption is just coincidental, right? Go read the emails - it's all there, the campaign rigging, the election fraud, the collusion with media, and so on. If you really believe that Clinton isn't corrupt to the core, either you've been living under a rock or you have your head in the sand wilfully.

Nothing to see here folks, just the propaganda machine doing its thing. Reminds me of the CNN anchor that claimed that we the plebs aren't allowed to read WikiLeaks

The set of numbers from the text would also support this headline: STUDY: Big Three Networks Attack Praise Comey Over Clinton by 3 to 1

CwMGD6dUMAAKWQY.jpg

Story about emails comes out.
Same night Podesta tells Mills to "dump" the emails ASAP.
Next day subpoena is issued.

Intent to destroy evidence - right f-ing there.

Dump as in news dump / release

Why ?dump all those emails? doesn?t mean what Drudge thinks it does
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...mails-doesnt-mean-what-drudge-thinks-it-does/

Prominent Economists, Including Eight Nobel Laureates: ?Do Not Vote for Donald Trump?

Some 370 economists sign a letter slamming Trump for promoting 'magical thinking and conspiracy theories
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2016...nobel-laureates-do-not-vote-for-donald-trump/

Even Republicans are criticising FBI chief James Comey over Hillary Clinton email probe handling
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...mey-hillary-clinton-email-probe-a7391636.html

Last edited:
What particular issues do you have with each of the four candidates?

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to sit down and use a computer for anything other than work all day. As soon as I have a bit, I'll expand on this.