2016 USA Presidential Elections

The funny thing about Paul Manafort's connections with the Russians is that it also supposedly implicates the Podesta Group.

Yes, THAT Podesta. The group is run by the brother of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's current campaign chairman.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/19/politics/paul-manafort-donald-trump-ukraine/

Manafort's activities dawrf anything they got up to.

Meet Donald Trump?s Top FBI Fanboy
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/03/meet-donald-trump-s-top-fbi-fanboy.html

New report raises fresh doubts about the FBI
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/new-report-raises-fresh-doubts-about-the-fbi

Why Vladimir Putin's Russia is Backing Donald Trump

Inside Vladimir Putin's complex gambit to weaken NATO.
http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-t...ary-clinton-united-states-europe-516895?rm=eu

Last edited:
Defacing? I bet it would fall more towards the spectrum of counterfeiting.

I still see the Clinton $3 Bill on occasion. Should we hunt them all down too?

You mentioned it being a crime. Should we let criminals get away with crime?

You mentioned it being a crime. Should we let criminals get away with crime?
If the crime is severe (such as, for example, mishandling classified material or perjury), the perpetrator should be jailed.

Anyways, in "wtf" news: WIKILEAKS: JOHN PODESTA'S SATANIC DINNER
WikiLeaks has released what may be the most disturbing email leaked from Hillary Clinton's inner circle. The email reveals John Podesta's brother Tony invited him to attend the Spirit Cooking dinner with Marina Abramovic on July 9, 2015 in New York City.

The video above from Abramovic sheds some light on what "Spirit Cooking" actually is. WARNING: The graphic video shows Marina Abramovic writing Spirit Cooking recipe on the wall with what appears to be thickly congealed blood. ?mix fresh breast milk with fresh sperm, drink on earthquake nights.? and "with a sharp knife cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand, eat the pain". Another message written in blood says: "fresh morning urine sprinkle over nightmare dreams".

Does sexual assault fall into the "severe enough crime" category?

Does tax avoidane counts?

If proven, yes. If not proven, well, that's why Bill Clinton isn't behind bars.

Do you believe all of the accusations against Bill Clinton?

Do you believe all of the accusations against Bill Clinton?
What? Doesn't really matter what I believe - it's the facts that matter. Unfortunately many senators didn't look at the facts back in 98 or whenever and Billy held onto the oval office. Similar story with his wifey - factually guilty but the regressive left doesn't care.

Defacing currency like that is a crime, although not many people that are vehemently anti-Trump care about crime.

Like those that burnt a church down?

Like those that burnt a church down?
Not sure who burned it down but I do know that Trump supporters raised over $160k for that church to be restored. It's cute when regressives try to paint Trump in a xenophobic light when it's their own candidates that race-bait.

What? Doesn't really matter what I believe - it's the facts that matter.

Then why do you constantly bring it up?

Unfortunately many senators didn't look at the facts back in 98 or whenever and Billy held onto the oval office. Similar story with his wifey - factually guilty but the regressive left doesn't care.

And the regressive right won't let go even when the FBI and DOJ explain why they won't be charged. Yet the same group dismiss claims against anyone they approve of.

And the regressive right won't let go even when the FBI and DOJ explain why they won't be charged. Yet the same group dismiss claims against anyone they approve of.
Did Hillary Clinton lie about the emails and commit perjury? It's a simple yes or no question that we know the answer to.

Also, newsflash: no one said she won't be charged. It's an active investigation into criminal wrongdoing by the Clintons. Did you somehow miss that fact? Perhaps CNN didn't report it, eh?

Not sure who burned it down but I do know that Trump supporters raised over $160k for that church to be restored. It's cute when regressives try to paint Trump in a xenophobic light when it's their own candidates that race-bait.

Oh, so that was arson by somebody that wanted to blame trump supporters?