2016 USA Presidential Elections

Also, newsflash: no one said she won't be charged.

Yes they did. Did you miss the announcement over the summer?

It's an active investigation into criminal wrongdoing by the Clintons. Did you somehow miss that fact? Perhaps CNN didn't report it, eh?

I know perfectly well that the investigation was given new life due to the investigation into Anthony Wiener. Will you be willing to let it go if they don't come up with anything new?

By the way, you have thrown a tizzy over Hillary's 33,000 emails, what do you think about the Bush administration deleting 22 million?

Oh, so that was arson by somebody that wanted to blame trump supporters?
Yeah someone actually thought that burning down a church and scribbling their candidate's name on it will help their candidate. Suuuuure

Yes they did. Did you miss the announcement over the summer?

I know perfectly well that the investigation was given new life due to the investigation into Anthony Wiener. Will you be willing to let it go if they don't come up with anything new?
No, I won't, because we know for a fact that she is guilty. It's not a fucking opinion, no matter how much you want it to be.

By the way, you have thrown a tizzy over Hillary's 33,000 emails, what do you think about the Bush administration deleting 22 million?
Ah, yes, the infamous leftist tactic of assuming that anyone that dares disagree with them must absolutely adore every Republican president ever and bringing them up in conversation no matter how irrelevant. :rolleyes:

Ah, yes, your tactic of not answering most questions. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah, yes, your tactic of not answering most questions. :rolleyes:
Funny, considering I asked a simple yes/no question earlier and you ignored it.

Do you really want me to further explain why your Bush question is just plain silly?

You skip over questions you are asked on a regular basis.

You are right, asking your opinion on anything is a bad idea.

Yeah someone actually thought that burning down a church and scribbling their candidate's name on it will help their candidate. Suuuuure

For what it's worth, in cases like these the action is not meant to draw people to their side, but more to just make their presence known and to force others to "deal" with them. Like all of the BLM protests that trap people on highway bridges for hours...nobody thinks they are convincing people in those traffic jams to join their side. Like...sniffing idling car exhaust fumes will trigger some sort of epiphany that will allow then to be recruited.

It's more of a "We were here!" statement. "Fuck you, you suck. Go (insert name of your team/candidate here)!"

Last edited:
Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rudy-giuliani-fbi-clinton-emails_us_581c9e3fe4b0e80b02c93d6b

Ohio restraining order Granted!!!!!
restraining order (?TRO?) enjoining Defendants Ohio Republican Party, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
(?Trump?), Roger J. Stone, Jr. (?Stone?), and Stop the Steal, Inc. from conspiring to intimidate, threaten, harass, or coerce voters on Election Day.
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/OhioRuling.pdf

Hannity and Drudge Cite WikiLeaks to Claim Clinton Campaign Worships Satan
:blink:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...to-claim-clinton-campaign-worships-satan.html

Last edited:

According to the written order, ?intimidating conduct? includes, but isn?t limited to:

1. Engaging in any unauthorized ?poll watching? activities inside of polling places, within one hundred feet of polling places (?the buffer zone?) or within ten feet of a voter standing in a line extending beyond the buffer zone.

2. Distributing literature and/or stating to individuals ... that voter fraud is a crime, or describing the penalties under any Ohio or Federal statute for impermissibly casting a ballot.

3. Gathering or loitering, or otherwise being present without the intention to vote, at polling places.

4. Following, taking photos of, or otherwise recording voters or prospective voters.

5. Questioning voters at Ohio polling places ... under the guise of the purported ?exit polling? or ?citizen journalist? operations organized and encouraged by Defendants Stone and Stop the Steal.

:lmao: Glad to know they're taking this voter fraud stuff seriously.

What are people's thoughts on early voting? I just did it (last day before Tuesday) and while it's convenient I wonder if anyone has changed their mind after voting but before Tuesday as more scandalous information is coming out (about both major candidates).

Some states allow you to change your mind. I believe Michigan is one, for example, and you can do it right up to the day before election day, I believe.

What are people's thoughts on early voting?
I do it every time exactly because the frenzy in the last days before an election. I base my voting decision on the actual contents of the party programs and the long-term experiences with the candidates and prefer to leave anything cooked up on short notice by the opponents out of it.

Generally speaking: In my opinion anything scandalous coming up in the last weeks or even days before an election is very likely to be blown out of proportion by the opposing party/candidate to maximise the impact. Therefore I don't trust those things even remotely. Early voting allows me to actually relax in the face of an election, because when things get frenzy and intentionally confusing leading up to election day, I've long made up my mind and have placed my vote already.

And if you vote by mail, you don't get a sticker to take a self-righteous selfie! :mad:

Reminds of that time that McCain defended Obama.

Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally

CNN said:
Trump later on Friday mischaracterized Obama's handling of the protester, accusing Obama of becoming "unhinged" and of "screaming at this protester."

"Frankly, it was a disgrace," Trump said at a rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

I swear if someone at work Monday agrees with/repeats Trump's twisted version of what happened, Lord help me...

Reminds of that time that McCain defended Obama.

Obama Shouts Over Crowd To Defend Trump Supporter At Rally

It's almost comical how so many of these outlets have completely given up on objectivity. Did you see the Editors Note at the bottom of that article?

huffpo.png

Oh, and it looks like the entire FBI has been added to the basket of deplorables. Good job Huffpo, keep up the good work.

Classy move by President Obama though.

Did you see the Editors Note at the bottom of that article?
Yes, I did, but I waded through the bullshit to get to the point of my post.
Which was...
Classy move by President Obama though.
Yes.

Sidenote: I only talk about politics on a surface level because I trust no politician and/or person/persons vying for power. But I digress.

Last edited: