2016 USA Presidential Elections

I don't see a problem with him spending time at his home. Ivanka's presence at Trump's meeting with Abe is suspicious. I wouldn't be surprised if we have another Billygate.

It gets worse. He asked for a TS for his son in law, the same one whose father Christie locked up for tax evasion years back.

Trump released a video.

He needs to work on his teleprompter skills. No mention of the wall, and he appears to be backing down on his immigration stance (only mentions investigating visas). He does appear to be serious about ditching the TPP.

Meanwhile, his fans had a gathering, in which apparently they missed the "for everyone" part:
[video=youtube;1o6-bi3jlxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk[/video]

Meanwhile, his fans had a gathering, in which apparently they missed the "for everyone" part:
[video=youtube;1o6-bi3jlxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk[/video]

i.e. the "all lives matter" part. Omission of this part is common among such groups, and is usually the first thing any sane person makes note of when observing them.

While white nationalist fringe elements do exist (and always have), I don't think that they embody the "alt-right". I see the alt-right as conservatives who are sick and tired of the GOP so they supported Trump. Shit media is, once again, spreading BS.

While white nationalist fringe elements do exist (and always have), I don't think that they embody the "alt-right". I see the alt-right as conservatives who are sick and tired of the GOP so they supported Trump. Shit media is, once again, spreading BS.

1. I find it baffling that you somehow managed to rationalize and minimize this most explicit act of neo-nazism.
2. When a video of a protest comes up, you immediately start spewing off and generalizing about "liberals" and "leftists." Yet, when a hate-group does something in the name of the alt-right and/or Donald Trump, you go on the defense about how complex and diverse the alt-right really is. Oh, and as usual, it's always the media's fault...for recording a white nationalist Trump supporter and thus smearing the good name of the alt-right. The guy who says Hail Trump and Hail white people, he is just on the fringe. How many fringe elements do you need in order to admit that there is a problem?

I'm not defending those guys at all. I'm just saying that the alt-right that I've come across isn't like that at all. This reminds me of when the left rallied against the Tea Party a decade ago without understanding what it is - same with the alt-right. White nationalists are white nationalists, neo-Nazis are neo-Nazis, and the alt-right is the alt-right. You're painting with a stupidly broad brush when making the implication that the alt-right is nothing but a bunch of racists (i.e. the usual progressive Trump card). Again, there are certainly xenophobic fringes but the media has done a fantastic job fooling you into thinking that all Trump supporters are like that - 99% aren't even close! Just stop the "all Trump supporters are racists" bullshit already.

I'm not defending those guys at all. I'm just saying that the alt-right that I've come across isn't like that at all. This reminds me of when the left rallied against the Tea Party a decade ago without understanding what it is - same with the alt-right. White nationalists are white nationalists, neo-Nazis are neo-Nazis, and the alt-right is the alt-right. You're painting with a stupidly broad brush when making the implication that the alt-right is nothing but a bunch of racists (i.e. the usual progressive Trump card). Again, there are certainly xenophobic fringes but the media has done a fantastic job fooling you into thinking that all Trump supporters are like that - 99% aren't even close! Just stop the "all Trump supporters are racists" bullshit already.

Find one post where I said this.

Then answer my question - how come you can paint with a broad brush about the left, but when people do that about the right it's not fair?

Find one post where I said this.
Were you not suggesting that the racists and xenophobes aren't just a fringe minority among those that support Trump but rather a more widespread issue? Because it seems to me like you're basically telling us "racists seem to all support Trump... not saying there's a connection or anything, but just figured I'd point it out... A lot of Trump's fans are racists... Ya know, just sayin' without implying anything".

Then answer my question - how come you can paint with a broad brush about the left, but when people do that about the right it's not fair?
Such as? The left does almost entirely support PC, which is directly connected to the growing-but-currently-minority SJW group, as well as fanning the fumes of racial, religious, sexual, etc flames. The vast majority of Democrats really are ignorant when it comes to firearms - otherwise they wouldn't be supporting the party that says stupid stuff to try and ban them. What have I said that was a vast generalization and inaccurate? That's a serious question btw - I know I can be a hypocrite sometimes without realizing it so I actually would like to know when I've painted with a broad brush.

Such as? The left does almost entirely support PC, which is directly connected to the growing-but-currently-minority SJW group, as well as fanning the fumes of racial, religious, sexual, etc flames. The vast majority of Democrats really are ignorant when it comes to firearms - otherwise they wouldn't be supporting the party that says stupid stuff to try and ban them. What have I said that was a vast generalization and inaccurate? That's a serious question btw - I know I can be a hypocrite sometimes without realizing it so I actually would like to know when I've painted with a broad brush.

You use the labels left, PC, SJW to say something abstract about "fanning the fumes of racial, religious, sexual, etc flames." In doing so you kind of ignore individual incidents, saying that we blow them out of proportion. For example, the way I understand it, your position is that one rape joke, or one black kid murdered by cops are not indicative of larger issues in society. Shit happens, right?
But you have grown to hate PC and SJW out of principle, so even when they do have a legitimate claim, you dismiss it or ignore by slapping those labels.

Your objection about Democrats and gun control is valid, because it is based around a specific issue and the numbers support your claim.

Were you not suggesting that the racists and xenophobes aren't just a fringe minority among those that support Trump but rather a more widespread issue? Because it seems to me like you're basically telling us "racists seem to all support Trump... not saying there's a connection or anything, but just figured I'd point it out... A lot of Trump's fans are racists... Ya know, just sayin' without implying anything".

The evidence seems to be stacking up. But there is a difference between saying "all Trump supporters are racists" (which you said I claimed, yet I didn't), and the statement that "racists tend to support Trump" (my actual claim and the supporting evidence).

You use the labels left, PC, SJW to say something abstract about "fanning the fumes of racial, religious, sexual, etc flames." In doing so you kind of ignore individual incidents, saying that we blow them out of proportion. For example, the way I understand it, your position is that one rape joke, or one black kid murdered by cops are not indicative of larger issues in society. Shit happens, right?
But you have grown to hate PC and SJW out of principle, so even when they do have a legitimate claim, you dismiss it or ignore by slapping those labels.
The bolded part is basically correct, though "shit happens" seems to imply that I don't view these problems as problems; of course we should try to think of ways to stop police shootings - I just don't think that racism is the issue there so we're sort of looking at the problem from the wrong angle.

When it comes to PC stuff, I do see a ton of it. That touchy-feely movement seems to have taken away from legitimate problems. It's like BlackLivesMatter, which has diminished the truly worrying instances of racism, police brutality, etc because nine times out of ten they focus on justified shootings - I can't take them seriously anymore because of it. Same with PC - it seems that true concerns are far and few between and most of the volume of stories is just silly.

That being said, I hope you don't get the impression that just because I dislike BLM and PC it means I don't care about ANY cases/stories - I do! Several high-profile police killings, for instance, I find very concerning, such as the Philando Castile one - I'm glad that that officer is facing charges. Likewise, although I find "rape culture" to be equally stupid, I obviously do not condone sexual assault (and would be happy to hire convicted rapists to hold my targets for me at the shooting range). Same story with the Trump stuff - of course I don't in any way support neo-Nazis and the like (in part because they'd be happy to kill, you know, me), but I also don't think that their support for Trump is at all indicative of the vast majority of his supporters or his platform/policies.

The evidence seems to be stacking up. But there is a difference between saying "all Trump supporters are racists" (which you said I claimed, yet I didn't), and the statement that "racists tend to support Trump" (my actual claim and the supporting evidence).
Don't you think that the rhetoric comes off as strongly suggestive? Isn't this similar to saying "all of these terrorists are Muslim... Hmm... How interesting... Wonder why that is, eh? Wink wink, nudge nudge"? There certainly appears to be an underlying implication that Muslim = terrorist, just like there seems to be an implication that Trump supporter = alt-right = racists/xenophobes/etc. At least that's what it sounds like to me, I could be wrong.

Last edited:
... any sane person knew it was a political stunt. All I can do is laugh at the people that thought they were going to get pleasure out of it.

Wait till he starts to build toll roads.....