2016 USA Presidential Elections

If you remember history, Richard Nixon was impeached for Watergate, Bill Clinton was impeached over a blowjob. Who knows what this guy will do. He has never faced the constraints of elected office.

Last edited:
By being his usual clown of the first order...
Not an impeachable offense

...either insulting someone highly inappropriately...
Not an impeachable offense.

... stating classified information either in a press conference or his twitter page.
I doubt he would do that and even if it did happen Hillary did much worse and still ran.

If you remember history, Richard Nixon was impeached for Watergate, Bill Clinton was impeached over a blowjob. Who knows what this guy will do. He has never faced the constraints of elected office.
It is you who seems to have forgotten history. Nixon never got impeached. Clinton got impeached for perjury, not the blowjob itself.

Any other suggestions?

But you said he'll be impeached within a year. Did you just spout that without any reason or do you actually have some reason to believe that the President will be impeached, especially so quickly?

His treatment of 1A, his business interests would be the most obvious

The whole libel laws thing he was talking about.

What do you think that falls under? Abuse of authority?
It might, my point was more that because he hasn't fully divested himself from the business there might be conflicts of interest at play.

I also think that congress might look for any excuse since Trump is not going to toe the party line. Having said that Pence is much scarier to me.

Impeached for what? And by who, a Republican House and Republican Congress? lolz

Impeached for unknown stuff in the future, not necessarily already-known things. There's a couple of little hypotheses building about ways that might happen, and they're not about some shocking revelation, but more House of Cards-type powerplays by lower officials, in which case the Republican Congressional majorities are enabling to the impeachment, rather than not. How they develop and the chances highly depend on outside circumstances, so it's fuzzy for now, and he could very well serve a full term if events go certain ways. Not to say an early removal wouldn't delight me; the gf is throwing a party once he's gone.

Last edited:
Before they shut this thread, I'd like to add what the one and only George Carlin has to say, from beyond the grave, in his usual wisdom:

This is not an attack to americans. This happens in every country.

Trump is a POS.

Pompus old self?

Ok. It's official now. Please lock this thread.