2017 British Grand Prix

On Scuderia Ferrari's facebook page, that's why they're always Ferrari based. Here's the one for the BGP

19961141_1748865378476412_1982664209256648834_n.jpg

About the tether, what the hell? If it's true, there should be a good damn fine for STR, broken tether puts everyone at danger, a loose wheel is probably the most dangerous thing that can happen after a crash.

Last edited:
Toro Rosso is Italian, right? Carlos has been running his mouth a bit too much lately. This could be the F1 equivalent of putting a horse's head in his bed. :p

BTW, are Ferrari selling physical posters of this awesome artwork?

Last edited:
can you tell i hate social media

i don't follow any of the teams :lol:

I don't understand tyres. 26 laps on supersofts with full tanks? No problem ! 26 laps with half/empty tanks with soft tyres and taking it easy in the end = 2 punctures. Does not compute.

Aren't the softer ones supposed to be more durable?

Last edited:
I don't think anyone understands tyres ever since Pirelli came along. I don't blame Pirelli, I blame the constant shifting on the requirements for said tyres.

Didn't catch the race cos total blackout in my region cos of weather so... I'm glad I didn't. Just watched the highlights. What a rotten piece of luck.

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't invest time watching this race. Silverstone is a track that pisses me off anyways with all the press and fan boners for Hamilton/Mercedes. It's funny how the British fans have abandoned McLaren. :lol:

Absolute shit luck for Ferrari. Although, I think we're back to our regularly scheduled Mercedes programming for the rest of the season. :sleeping:

Last edited: