cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

tdb_quasi_face_marron_d.jpg

CmHMYR_WAAAvuKo.jpg

etlIYNG.jpg

PRT0SX0.jpg

I like it. Original, but not too much.

Why is only the front airbump painted with a white stripe? Will the other airbump things fill and turn white up as you you bump/get bumped? If it was electric, could I get my airbumps to show charge level?

It looks like a Cactus, I wonder if they will keep all of the stupid solutions (like no split folding seat).

Last edited:
It looks like a Cactus, I wonder if they will keep all of the stupid solutions (like no split folding seat).

The Cactus has that because it's cheap as chips. The rear windows also don't roll down and that's just too much beancounting for me.

The Cactus has that because it's cheap as chips. The rear windows also don't roll down and that's just too much beancounting for me.

The Cactus isn't that cheap, it's a little less than a C4 which has all these nice normal things a sane person would want. It's just Citro?n being intentionally awkward with their unique solutions.

"Customer don't like split folding seats". Maybe they should find new customers.

Bread and butter version vs fully loaded

That said, I like it either way. It?s an improvement to the current C3. The Cactus design is also still fresh enough (IMO) to have other cars cite some elements of that design. Especially the interior works very well, even in the cheap trim which will likley come in well under 15000? like the current base C3 (listed just under 14000? here in France).
Where I see a little problem here, is with the DS3. With the "normal" C3 already looking this funky ... the DS3 will likely be a letdown in comparison.

Just to avoid confusion, I think you mean fully loaded vs bread-and-butter version, considering the blue one is probably equipped with everything.

And looking very good at it!

So what's with the thing on the doors? Is that some sort of rubber? Does it DO anything? It looks good without that stuff.

So what's with the thing on the doors? Is that some sort of rubber? Does it DO anything? It looks good without that stuff.

My thoughts exactly. Looks like some type of shipping protection that the dealer forgot to remove!

SL

Like the cactus, it's there to absorb bumps and make the stereotypical housewife not worry about dinging the door while parking. Very french.

Citroen-C4-Cactus-_2811933k.jpg

Wow... They couldn't of at least made it less ugly?

It's french - if they build something serious, hardly anyone buys it. But if they make it like this, 28 year old single women who just came out of university and start they job as an assistant manager love to finance cars like these as their first car.

Wow... They couldn't of at least made it less ugly?

You couldn't of tried to spell that properly?

Sorry, I just had to.

I don't hate the Cactus. It's not generic, and that's a good thing.

You couldn't of tried to spell that properly?

Sorry, I just had to.

I don't get it. Elaborate please?

I don't hate the Cactus. It's not generic, and that's a good thing.

I don't hate it, I just think maybe it just needs to be less excessive? :)

I don't get it. Elaborate please?

He's implying that you could have tried a bit more and spell something correctly. ;)