FIAT_MOBI_WAYON_ESTUDIO_005.jpg
FIAT_MOBI_WAYON_ESTUDIO_003.jpg

fiat-mobi-NA-40.jpg
fiat-mobi-NA-41.jpg
fiat-mobi-NA-44.jpg
fiat-mobi-NA-38.jpg
fiat-mobi-NA-32.jpg
fiat-mobi-NA-1.jpg

I can't help but feel like I've gone back to 2008 or something, where Dacia have released a new car with front-end styling stolen from the Range Rover Evoque.

It looks awfully cheap, basic and nasty inside. It looks like there are more buttons on the steering wheel than there are on the dash.

Hardly surprising given its target market. It's for Brazil and won't be coming to Europe as far as I can make out.

Hardly surprising given its target market. It's for Brazil and won't be coming to Europe as far as I can make out.

Ah that makes sense. I didn't research it, just went in for the kill. Some information from the OP would've been nice. ;)

Take a FIAT Panda - **** it up and sell it to Americans. This is never going to work.

This isn't coming to America and, to be fair, they pretty much did that with the current Panda/Renegade and it's seemingly working well.

My God... more proof that only the Italians have the flare and daring to move the shackled design world forward. This is the car Che Guevara would drive if he didn't hate freedom. Rocketed by a high revving 50ml 20 nat power engine, with an exhaust note that will have the dogs chasing you for miles! Pack the mistress and grow to appreciate the windshield wiper's flying panties feature, as this car does not fall far from the Ferrari tree! Sadly however, the Belchzilallia Diesel Estate is only available in Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF