2017 Hungarian Grand Prix

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
20294576_1766122316750718_6727475049132696042_n.jpg

So a Ferrari front row, now let's see if that translates into race wins for either of them. Would like to see Kimi getting closer to the title race, the season is not over.

Also what's wrong with Massa, ear infection? Hope Paul di Resta can put a better performance than Badoer or Button.

Big risk by Ferrari by letting Sebastian hold up Kimi but it paid off in the end so it's a good job they had some luck on their side.

Also what's wrong with Massa, ear infection? Hope Paul di Resta can put a better performance than Badoer or Button.

The same as Martin Brundle: Viral labyrinthitis - apparent there have been 10 cases of the infection in the f1 paddock

Tense race, good win for Vettel, I personally think would have let Kimi through but it worked out at the end.

Two McLarens in the points. Time to hop on the hype train?

Should have been fun to listen to the Red Bull debriefing. What a cock up

That was a real nail biter. I was getting pissed at Ferrari there, but yeah, all's well that ends well I suppose.

I feel bad for Daniel Ricciardo. After all those dominate practice sessions and then the problem that set them back before qualifying, which was also a bit disappointing, to be knocked out of the race on the first lap... damn, he must depressed.

I believe Ferrari was really lucky that Mercedes also had issues, otherwise I think this could have gone poorly for them by keeping Seb ahead of Kimi. It's one thing to try and hold on with 10 laps to go, but 30...

I also think Lewis should not have had to give the position back because Lewis was clearly faster once he was let by and while it's only three points between 3rd and 4th, the way this season has been, that could mean something at year's end.

Personally I think the 10 second penalty against Max was not warranted as it looked to me like a racing incident. Max was on the inside and had his wheel in full lock to the left so he wasn't pushing Daniel wide, but instead slid into him when he locked-up. And while Daniel had moved ahead on the run in, that was because Max had lost some momentum due to having to stand on the brakes first with Kimi and then with Valteri. That being said, it was clear Daniel was absolutely livid over it so good thing there is a full month till Spa.

And I loved the painting of Alonso sunbathing at the 2016 race in Parc Ferme - as well as Alonso grabbing a chair and re-creating the scene on top of it. Plus fastest lap!

Last edited:
I also think Lewis should not have had to give the position back because Lewis was clearly faster once he was let by and while it's only three points between 3rd and 4th, the way this season has been, that could mean something at year's end.

Yeah, that wouldn't escape Hamilton who won his first championship by 1 point.

And I loved the painting of Alonso sunbathing at the 2016 race in Parc Ferme - as well as Alonso grabbing a chair and re-creating the scene on top of it. Plus fastest lap!

That was pretty awesome.

https://streamable.com/3sqvx