Unveiled: 2017 Hyundai Kona

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
The All-New Kona expands Hyundai Motor?s SUV family with a unique sub?compact SUV.
It is an important milestone of Hyundai Motor?s journey to become the leading Asian automotive brand in Europe by 2021
The name Kona is derived from the Kona district on the Big Island of Hawaii, reflecting the island?s energetic image and unique lifestyle.

The all-new B-SUV will be the fourth member of the brand?s SUV family in Europe consisting of Grand Santa Fe, Santa Fe and Tucson. It features a progressive style that reflects the lifestyle of modern customers.

csm_2017-kona-name-teaser-e2e_4ae3f1a66a.gif

105474hyu.jpg

k0nyyjbbrton.jpg

h04ysjab1q3z.jpg

they made a 2WD Cherokee

It's like a Cactus but without door bubbles.

My Renault Captur has the same colour scheme, and that looks an awfully lot like it from everywhere else than directly from the front...

Kona production schedule paused as Hyundai deals with labor issues:

TTAC said:
Hyundai, which found itself lagging behind its rivals in the lucrative crossover and SUV market and figured it should do something about it, is having trouble getting its desperately needed subcompact crossover into production.

The 2018 Kona, which we?ve so far seen only a portion of, is part of a better-late-than-never product push by the Korean automaker. A new small crossover was needed to to mine a growing segment and boost Hyundai?s flagging U.S. sales, but the reality of building cars in Korea has thrown up a roadblock.

According to The Korea Herald, labor strife at the company?s Ulsan Plant 1 threatens to delay the launch of the little money maker.

Company management and labor officials are currently battling over the many elements of Kona production, including the sourcing of parts, working hours, and the number of workers devoted to the vehicle?s production. The spark that lit the flame was Hyundai?s decision to outsource the Kona?s bumpers in the interests of efficiency and quality, triggering a backlash from workers.

A Hyundai representative told The Korea Herald the Kona?s production schedule has been halted.

Source: http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/05/hyundais-newest-crossover-hit-snag/

I don't really mind it in that blue...it looks better than Toyota's C-HR. The only thing that I *hate* about it are those three little horizontal bumps on that piece below the read spoiner.

Kona lovely car name as it's stylish design. Catchy cross-over design theme I love it. Infotainment includes Apple/Android support this is great feature which is added in this car . It's design is great but when i compared to other SUV than it looks like tall SUV to me than others.