Unveiled: 2017 Land Rover Discovery

Air does not like to go around a box.

First time I'd seen the rear end, it's really ugly. I can see that they tried to incorporate the stepped design that used to be in the rear window but it just doesn't work. The side profile is all over the place too.

With all the styling details of the old generations that they flat out killed off, THAT stupid detail is the one they decided to carry over, and then implemented it so damn ugly.. I don't even...

I was pissing in Dicky's letterbox again and saw one of these in the usual black and white camo. It is just a Discovery Sport.

Fixed!

heckdeckel-disco-5-1552x864.jpg

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/suvs/startech-has-fixed-land-rover-discoverys-number-plate

I am curious how they did it. The 3D render shows a flat piece, they MUST have cut away some metal, which would make this quite retarded.

Yes, I suppose ugly is a distinctive characteristic; especially next to the rest of the Land Rover/Range Rover lineup.

Saw one of those (OE offset trunk) today, and god are the proportions hideous and the offset crap just makes it worse. Standing out at all cost, hu?