Audi-A8-16.jpg

Audi-A8-17.jpg

Audi-A8-18.jpg

Audi-A8-19.jpg

Audi-A8-21.jpg

Audi-A8-29.jpg

Audi-A8-23.jpg

Audi-A8-25.jpg

Two touch screen for the driver? What could possible go wrong. And the taillights somewhat remind me of the new Continental with the fullwidth lights + chrome.

A well-balanced mix of vulgarity and boredom with a touch of sterility. Well done, Audi design.

i would enjoy having one if i was allowed to have another A8 loaner when it was in the shop all the time. because it would definitely be in the shop all the time.

And the taillights somewhat remind me of the new Continental with the fullwidth lights + chrome.
...and the current BMW 7-series, the side view reminds me of the current Alfa Romeo Giulia - sometimes designers really aren't ashamed of copying each others...

Much more exciting than VW.

The interior is a huge step up from the old generation, but that front is putting me to sleep.

Even after your TT experience?

Even after your TT experience?

Porsche really upped the game with the engines since the first Panamera and the 997.2 ... they appear to be reliable, even in the US!

It is starting to look more and more like and electric shaver.

As usual from Audi, a bland box with a great interior that nobody will buy. Apparantly that chrome line in the rear is the new fad now, 7 series has it, A8 has it, let's see when Merc gets it.

Also, I looked at sales for luxury cars last year, Merc S and 7 Series (up 35% from 2016!) are selling almost equally, and then there is a gap till Audi A8 appears with 1/3rd of what the other two sell each. Why? Because S-Class and 7-Series actually look imposing and luxurious, nobody can tell an A8 from a A6 or A4 when not parked next to each other....and once again Audi failed to deliver a nice design, the A5 is a horrible mixture of the old A5 and a Tesla front, and the one car where they could have done something interesting they screwed up again. It surely is an amazing piece of tech and the cabin is top notch, but people won't notice you, which is one big reason to get a 7-series over a 5-series....