new-continental-gt-27.jpg

new-continental-gt-28.jpg

new-continental-gt-30.jpg

new-continental-gt-31.jpg

new-continental-gt-32.jpg

new-continental-gt-34.jpg

new-continental-gt-35.jpg

new-continental-gt-36.jpg

And the fact that it's had an arse transplant from a first gen Panamera. I still prefer it to the outgoing model though.

The rear is fine IMHO - the front is fugly.

I really like this one. A lot better than the original 2003 CGT. Only thing I'd change is make the grille a little shorter, but even as it is isn't bad.

Yum.

Anyone got a spare quarter million, so I can commission one of these?

I actually really like the oval rear lights. They're a lot more distinctive than the ones it used to have.

i agree
but i do think it's about time to ditch the body lines, they've been around long enough
time for something new!!

My least favorite design element is how the grill appears t be quite flush with the rest of the body work. I feel like it should be recessed more.

Now I'm a fan of Bentley!

It looks so much better now, more athletic and not a log of wood on wheels.

Maybe he front grill should be more round is some areas, looks a bit to square for the over look. And the only thing I hate are the electronic dash with spydo and tach, I hate those things! It's a Bentley for hundreds of thousands of Eur, so do proper gauges. That way it feels more crafted and less programmed.

Last edited:
Wow. Stunning. :-o I know if I win the lottery this is going to be bought and painted BRG. I love it much more than the last face-lifted model. And that interior... :drool:

Is it ugly? No, is it the "OMG IT IS GORGEOUS" levels of good looking like many seem to think? Not even close with that front end..