Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
bmw-x4-spied-completely-uncovered.jpg

In a BMW design meeting:

"People love sports cars for their looks and performance, but sports cars are not very practical and tend to lack space. People love cross overs for their increased ground clearance and utility but they don't drive as well as sedans or sports cars. I know lets combine the impracticality of a sports car with lack of performance of a cross over!" -Some idiot

In a BMW design meeting:

"People love sports cars for their looks and performance, but sports cars are not very practical and tend to lack space. People love cross overs for their increased ground clearance and utility but they don't drive as well as sedans or sports cars. I know lets combine the impracticality of a sports car with lack of performance of a cross over!" -Some idiot

That. But then you take a look how many people go like.. I don't know.. maybe..

This one is nice!

And sadly that seems to multiply out in the wild. Many of the more "classic" hardcore BMW fans I know, start to like those fucking abominations and I just keep shaking my head..

Well the 1st one was really ugly, just a shape, a scaled down X6 (which I don't like), I don't like the X4 in general too, but If I HAD to drive one, I wouldn't feel that bad with this one. Put some good wheels on it and a quad exhaust with the engine from a 335i and You have a funky little city car. And paint it gray with black wheels, with all the trim in black too. :3

:D

Why does it seem like BMW only knows how to make one type of car and just adapt it to crossover or other types? It looks awful. Stop it.

First gen x6 was the only ok looking bmw of this beemer genre IMO.

The squinty taillights made me think recent Mercedes.

Other than that, no thanks. I'd rather a hatchback-style X5 any day.