Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
jg7JD6g.jpg

KHkbVx7.jpg

OOfGXzX.png

Why have this over the Compass?

I'm so glad they did away with those stupid goddamned headlights on the last model.

I wish they would apply retro styling to the Cherokee. It worked well for the Challenger.

Then they could make a little pickup version, to go against the Honda Ridgeline, but call it the Jeep Comanche.

Reactions: JCE
Why? Chrysler already has the Pacifica.

TC;n3542661 said:
Then they could make a little pickup version, to go against the Honda Ridgeline, but call it the Jeep Comanche.

^ This. A million times this. God I would trade the craptastic Renegade for a new Comanche in a nanosecond. Jeep hear us! Do a Comanche!

JCE;n3542670 said:
^ This. A million times this. God I would trade the craptastic Renegade for a new Comanche in a nanosecond. Jeep hear us! Do a Comanche!
They did build this thing a year or two ago.

jeep-comanche.jpg

Having driven a ‘17 Renegade..... I hate to say it that, I kind of liked it.

I love the idea of a Renegade to supplement the Xterra, but they are horribly unreliable. After my last experience owning a Jeep, I hate to say that I'm pretty sour on the idea of another one; it's a shame, they make fun vehicles, but I can't have fun with it constantly in the shop.

TC;n3542672 said:
They did build this thing a year or two ago.

jeep-comanche.jpg

Based on a Renegade? No thanks, I'll walk.

93Flareside;n3542677 said:
Having driven a ‘17 Renegade..... I hate to say it that, I kind of liked it.

That's unfortunate.

Blind_Io;n3542692 said:
I love the idea of a Renegade to supplement the Xterra, but they are horribly unreliable. After my last experience owning a Jeep, I hate to say that I'm pretty sour on the idea of another one; it's a shame, they make fun vehicles, but I can't have fun with it constantly in the shop.

While ours isn't unreliable per se it is horrendous to live with and not particularly interesting to own in any sort of way. There are however little problems with it all over the place though none are related to the engine. Just transmission and fit/finish issues mostly.

JCE;n3542693 said:
Based on a Renegade? No thanks, I'll walk.
Same, but I think the styling works. Besides the strange soft top thing. It actually looks like a Jeep, unlike the actual Cherokee imo, which could be anything if you lost the slotted grille.

TC;n3542695 said:
Same, but I think the styling works. Besides the strange soft top thing. It actually looks like a Jeep, unlike the actual Cherokee imo, which could be anything if you lost the slotted grille.

I agree. I like the styling of the Renegade and that truck but yea the stuff under the skin...no thanks.

XYZviper;n3542992 said:
Is it me, or does it look like a car from 10 years ago? The one with narrow lights looks much more futuristic and new. :)

Agreed. It wasn't pretty but this update makes the KL look pretty generic,

That's because two of the vehicles are variants of the Cherokee, the last one is the Grand Cherokee for comparison - it is the next class larger.

I just saw the 270hp 2.0L turbo is an option. Man the Renegade needs that shit BAD because it's slow as molasses.