Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
urus_05.jpg

urus_01.jpg

urus_int_01.jpg

urus_09.jpg

urus_08.jpg

844xUFw.jpg

Well, I love the interior. The rest looks like a fan photochop.

It's just about how you would expect a Lamborghini SUV would turn out. What I didn't expect was that they would just use the bi-turbo V8 from the Audi RS parts bin and not their V10. Surely if they can cram the W12 in the Bentayga which also uses the Q7/Q8 the Lambo V10 could as well? Not that it matters to most of the target buyers I guess :dunno:

M3lover;n3541496 said:
It's just about how you would expect a Lamborghini SUV would turn out. What I didn't expect was that they would just use the bi-turbo V8 from the Audi RS parts bin and not their V10. Surely if they can cram the W12 in the Bentayga which also uses the Q7/Q8 the Lambo V10 could as well? Not that it matters to most of the target buyers I guess :dunno:

this would have made the thing far too cool.

Also, unrelatedly:

I think that there should be a requirement that Lamorghini, Bentley, Alfa, Maserati, and all the rest of the manufacturers who have built these kooky fancy fast SUV

laxmax613;n3541658 said:
this would have made the thing far too cool.

Also, unrelatedly:

I think that there should be a requirement that Lamorghini, Bentley, Alfa, Maserati, and all the rest of the manufacturers who have built these kooky fancy fast SUV

Did you have a stroke mid-sentence or just fall asleep?

M3lover;n3541496 said:

May be saving it for a future even more hi-po version?

M3lover;n3541695 said:
The V8 is a fair bit more ecomical than the V10 and V12 so it might even be to help reach some sort of EU emmisions target.

Fuck emissions and fuel economy, its a bloody Lamborghini! :lol:

thomas;n3541664 said:
Blind_Io;n3541661 said:
Did you have a stroke mid-sentence or just fall asleep?

Good.. for a moment I felt stupid for re-reading his sentence trying to figure out where my brain broke.. but I guess the issue is not on my end :D

I think the new forum software ate half my comment. I tried to submit it once and got an error message and some of it got away before i submitted it in full.

Basically what I thought I was getting at was that all of these new super SUVs belong in a dedicated Dakar/Baja/WRC racing class. That's the only way I'll ever really care about them, and I think it would be a lot of fun.

laxmax613;n3541737 said:
Basically what I thought I was getting at was that all of these new super SUVs belong in a dedicated Dakar/Baja/WRC racing class. That's the only way I'll ever really care about them, and I think it would be a lot of fun.

Time for a new Rallycross segment on Top Gear!