Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
VW-Touareg-Patentamtbilder-fotoshowBig-3b387590-983754.jpg

VW-Touareg-Patentamtbilder-fotoshowBig-1acabc65-983756.jpg

VW-Touareg-Patentamtbilder-fotoshowBig-ff82a702-983758.jpg

VW-Touareg-Patentamtbilder-fotoshowBig-80004e4b-983752.jpg

VW-Touareg-Patentamtbilder-fotoshowBig-ba92f548-983757.jpg

17362790_1292913080791505_2722342750341968181_n.png

Everything is turning into a tofu Golf. It's not ugly but it looks like the chode version of the Golf Sportwagen(sp?).

Depends. My preference is that I want my SUV/crossover to be truck like and/or utilitarian. If I wanted car looks, I'd buy a car.

Depends. My preference is that I want my SUV/crossover to be truck like and/or utilitarian. If I wanted car looks, I'd buy a car.

Yes, bubba, but you're un 'Murican and this wasn't designed for you in mind.

I'm not a fan of the genre but I think this looks pretty good.

Yeah, it looks good but it's just not for me.

That's not unveiled, that's leaked. And the patent can still change.

Anyways, I do have to say I saw a couple of new R-Line Tiguans lately and they look so much nicer than the old model...

vw-tiguan-r-3-1.jpg

1383329542-Tiguan-R-Line-front-quarter.JPG

R-Lines of late are usually way too busy in the front... as if several designers made sketches, and they all were included in the final version.
The Track&Field in the bottom at least got you useful ramp/departure angles.

All the new SUV:s are getting lower and sleeker with less space in the wheel wells etc and I'm not sure I like that. The new XC90, the new Q7, others - they are all slowly taking the shape of a turn of the century GM minivan.

zSmqEnP.jpg

All the new SUV:s are getting lower and sleeker with less space in the wheel wells etc and I'm not sure I like that. The new XC90, the new Q7, others - they are all slowly taking the shape of a turn of the century GM minivan.

Very soon, someone will put sliding doors on one and we will have come full circle.

Everything is turning into a tofu Golf. It's not ugly but it looks like the chode version of the Golf Sportwagen(sp?).

Honestly I'd take this over the "Styled for 'Murica (and China!)" Atlas. This is cleanly styled, the Atlas is unusually try hard with it's weird fender accent line that runs through the doors. It's bad.