2020 F1 season thread

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
mercedes painted the safteycar ferrari red in recognition of ferrari's (not realy) 1000th F1 race this weekend

and ferrari themselves reapplied the red from their early days:

WDWBen

Subaru Killer
Car(s)
2012 MX-5 PRHT
That’s a really nice gesture by Mercedes. Also, Seb has officially signed with Racing Point/Aston Martin.

A nice graphic there to show seats that are currently open. Mercedes has an open seat, but that’s just because nothing has been announced regarding Hamilton yet. Red Bull and Alpha Tauri have open seats, but they’ll be filled from within. The second Racing Point seat is open, but no way anybody other than Lance Stroll takes it. That leaves Haas and Alfa Romeo with both seats open. My dad said he heard rumors that Ferrari has claims on one of the seats at Alfa and that they want Mick Shumi in there getting F1 experience. I don’t see Checo going there, because I think Antonio stays around too. But I could easily see Haas dunk both their drivers and hire Hulkenberg and Perez, which would be a double upgrade for them.

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
Car(s)
'89 C4
mercedes painted the safteycar ferrari red in recognition of ferrari's (not realy) 1000th F1 race this weekend

With Seb's 5 on the engine cover and LeGreg's 16 on the nose. :)

MiXAL

Is that the right Ferrari red and not the Marlboro red they've been in for a quite long time now?