Ownership Verified: 2020 Kia Telluride

Both wife and kids are very happy I installed the running boards, plus I love the look it gives the car. Only downside is reducing the ground clearance a little.

Glorious!

Haha, glad to see I wasn't the only one shooting the Milky Way over the weekend. Is that a single frame, or did you stack?

Haha, glad to see I wasn't the only one shooting the Milky Way over the weekend. Is that a single frame, or did you stack?

Single shot, too lazy to shoot multiple shots to stack composite.

That's exactly how I did it in Kissimmee Prairie State Park last weekend. Heck of a shot to get that many star, no trails, and then a decently lit foreground!

I have never seen these even in photos. Looks really good!

Fast wide aperture prime lens and shooting ISO up to 10000 using a Sony A7iii full frame body.

Fast wide aperture prime lens and shooting ISO up to 10000 using a Sony A7iii full frame body.

20mm? Sounds like you have a similar setup on Sony to my Nikon. I was shooting 20mm f/1.8 ISO 10000 on a Z6.

Took a family weekend road trip to Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay this weekend, drove a 600 mile round trip in total comfort and with the roof box, had all the cargo space in the world, including all the requisite bulky stuff that comes with traveling with an infant.

PSX_20201005_182851 by Ed Kwon, on Flickr

PSX_20201005_182748 by Ed Kwon, on Flickr

A couple recent additions:

Thule Force Motion XT roof top storage box
Black Rhino Arches 17 x 8" wheels + Falken Wildepeake AT3 all terrain tires

DSC05849 by Ed Kwon, on Flickr

DSC05861 by Ed Kwon, on Flickr

DSC05867 by Ed Kwon, on Flickr

Last edited: