[20x01] June 30th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Tis a good one. Nice solid start. Richard's review is 'normal'. No stupidity, and he genuinely looks like he's enjoying himself. News - some truly hysterical moments, but sadly they will NEVER see the light of day. (Basically Jeremy and Richard came out ;) ) There was quite a lot of stupidity... most of it was relevant stupidity, but some of it did go on a bit. So if it's edited well it'll be a great news... if not, then... New car BBQ was better than last time IMO. Again, some truly LOL moments, which I assume will make air as it's a pre-edited film rather than studio recording. Jeremy's and James race is brilliant.

'Tis a good one. Nice solid start. Richard's review is 'normal'. No stupidity, and he genuinely looks like he's enjoying himself. News - some truly hysterical moments, but sadly they will NEVER see the light of day. (Basically Jeremy and Richard came out ;) ) There was quite a lot of stupidity... most of it was relevant stupidity, but some of it did go on a bit. So if it's edited well it'll be a great news... if not, then... New car BBQ was better than last time IMO. Again, some truly LOL moments, which I assume will make air as it's a pre-edited film rather than studio recording. Jeremy's and James race is brilliant.

There was gay and I had my picture taken with Clarkson. I can't even... I'm so high pitched only dogs can hear me now!

There was gay and I had my picture taken with Clarkson. I can't even... I'm so high pitched only dogs can hear me now!

Oh God. Worse than during the day???

Reactions: MWF

Hopefully it makes the website.

Done and :lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.