Car(s)
Alfa Romeo 156
solid 7/10
race and hot hatches were nice
news and siarpc good, but nothing special imo

he-he

Car(s)
Lotus Elise SC; still misses motorbike :(
After the filming I thought it would be an 8.... but the new car segment wasn't as good as I'd remembered it (probably because I wasn't concentrating very hard on the film in the studio :blush: ) and I'd forgotten the overplayed fake crashes that Jeremy had in the NZ race. Still, I did enjoy it, so give it a 7.

neworderrr

solid 7/10
race and hot hatches were nice
news and siarpc good, but nothing special imo

Agreed. I did chuckle a few times as well, and had a big smile on my face for most of it. Some of that was from first episode of the season happiness. The race was a bit different with the location and choice of transportation. As an American I would have been interested in seeing the MK 7 Golf GTI in the hot hatch comparo, despite it's higher cost. News was news, the SIARPC was very similar to the last time they had a new one, but without 'Angelina Jolie'.

abczyx

Car(s)
'06 Freelander 2, '96 Midget II
Also awarding a 7/10. Good episode, with a decent review, a good race and an enjoyable SIARPC party, if nothing blow-away in terms of quality.

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Nothing special

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
7/10 Poor James.

Thanatos

5/10, average.
news was badly written, ok review but short and simplified, the poorest SIARPC meeting so far, and more scripted crashing in new zealand.

And holy shit, Chris Harris is taking the video car review mantle and running away compared to TG. Good for him.

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
Enjoyable, 8/10.

idk

Car(s)
Hyundai i30N Performance
Not sure what to say. I liked the challenge a lot... really enjoyed watching that. But the other segment with the stars wars just bullshit imo. Sadly... a couple of days ago I chose to watch some random old episode and it was the one where they got the Kia as the new rpc and had that same lame celebrity segment...

RedAero

Someone please shoot whoever edited the first bit. The changing aspect ratios make me nauseous.