[20x03] July 14th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
The three motoring enthusiasts head to Spain on a mission to help its struggling economy - but the convertible supercars they take are very expensive and anything but discreet. With Jeremy Clarkson in a McLaren MP4-12C, Richard Hammond driving a Ferrari 458 and James May behind the wheel of an Audi R8 V10, the trio encounter mountain passes, empty towns and an abandoned airport before creating their own street circuit in a deserted Madrid development. Plus, Sherlock and Star Trek Into Darkness star Benedict Cumberbatch sets a lap time in the Reasonably Priced Car.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/ckwkdy/top-gear--series-20---episode-3

Ooh great! I don't think they've featured a Ferrari 458 yet ..... this series. :rolleyes:

Ooh great! I don't think they've featured a Ferrari 458 yet ..... this series. :rolleyes:

deal_sloth.gif

Women everywhere are getting pre-wet.

Because Ferrari or Bandersnatch Cummerbund?

The ones I know may be reacting to both, but most are probably angling for the 'Batch.

Because Ferrari or Bandersnatch Cummerbund?

Heh. My mum, when trying to recall his name, once called him Bumblewick Cummerbund.

Cautious optimism for the big film.

That supercar trio (F458 vs. MP-12C vs. R8 V10) has been beaten to death by now. No doubt it will be good, but it should have been something better. Now F12 vs. Aventador vs. something else ridiculously fast could have been something special.

The last couple of years I have started reading EVO and watching Chris Harris and other stuff on youtube, and it just takes more now to raise my eyebrows...

I believe the McLaren and the Ferrari (the hardtop versions) went to Italy, and I expect there'll be some bickering about that May couldn't find a convertible Noble.

That supercar trio (F458 vs. MP-12C vs. R8 V10) has been beaten to death by now.

They've already reviewed these cars before, and the R8 is like six years old.

No kidding, they were off air like 6 months before this series, and what, a year before the last one? There's been probably ~2 dozen new super cars they could've tested but they took the 3 that have been featured the most on the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.