[20x05] July 28th, 2013

• Total voters
James drifting like a motherfucker.
Goes to 11, limited to 8. :rolleyes:
Jeremy said it too.
Dammit Jeremy beat me to the joke.
The hell camera shot was that?
I don't like that Lambo.
He drives like that and owns a crummy Venom.
Ugh here's an explosion imminent.
I do love Jezza and Jimmy segments.
Rehash?
Brave Stig.
Ok it was fucking about, but it was funny.

??
??

Porsche and Lambo films - nicely done.
News - think I preferred other weeks
SIARPC - meh
Caravans - OK, it was mostly scripted cocking about, but I don't really care because it was really bloody funny. Actual pissing myself.

Nice mix of decently filmed "proper" segments along with some actually funny cocking. Nice job.

Porsche and Lambo tests were nice
News, meh, nothing special
Guest, meh again, I guess if you are into the music, you were very excited
Caravan, very good, made up for the not so good parts
I think this was the best one so far, kinda between 9 and 10, but it had some good moments so more 10/10 than 9/10

but still no cool wall, I hope it comes back some time ....

but still no cool wall, I hope it comes back some time ....

I'm still waiting as well. Seen it once since series 13. (and that one time did seem like a filler) I remember Jeremy saying it's a bugger to write, so maybe that's the reason why we don't see it much.

Back to tonight...that's much better. But i'm still waiting for an interesting guest.

Awesome, 9/10. Captain Slow going ecstatic in the Singer was probably my favorite moment in this series so far.

I'm still waiting as well. Seen it once since series 13. (and that one time did seem like a filler) I remember Jeremy saying it's a bugger to write, so maybe that's the reason why we don't see it much.

Back to tonight...that's much better. But i'm still waiting for an interesting guest.

It was. And afterwards Andy told me that that was the last time. (Mind you, he also said that at the end of 13x07, so who knows.)

Holy crap, was that fun or what? :D :lol: B&Q, going to the tip, Stig going bonkers with the caravans, Sesto Elemento...everything. Ignoring the SIARPC, since it no longer features car bores... 10/10. Lovely.

Wow. To me, this ep went from great (James' 911 film, the News) to uninteresting (the rest of it) shockingly fast. I compromised on a 7 because I might actually be willing to sell my soul for a 911 Singer edition.

The singer 911 and news was funny and the Lambo part was great.
It's a shame they did the caravan part way to scripted and predictable, would have been much better without trashing the caravans to be honest.

Gave it a 8/10 though.

Normally not the biggest fan of cocking about but the Caravan segment was hilarious. Didn't care much for the Lambo though. Still 8/10.

I am still laughing. 10/10

I just knew Tyler would be shit at driving, but still fun.

9/10 for me.

I should know by now that caravans can disintegrate, but not at that speed.
Also, that Lambo. Want one.

Lambo: Yawn.
Porsche: Not yawn.
News: Eh.
Star: Good.
Caravan special stage: Awesome.

9/10.

James and Jeremy are great together when they do a joint test. Absolutely loved this episode for general Top Gear hijinks