[21x02] February 9th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
Richard Hammond gets behind the wheel of the mid-engined Alfa Romeo 4C on the shores of Lake Como in Italy - but his enjoyment of the lightweight vehicle is disturbed by the arrival of Jeremy Clarkson, who demands a race against his quad bike. Jeremy also visits Belgium, putting the McLaren P1 hypercar to the test in Bruges and around the Spa-Francorchamps Formula One circuit - and its combined power output of more than 900bhp generated from electricity and turbocharged petrol V8 power is likely to cause astonishment. Meanwhile, James May spends time at Camp Bastion in Afghanistan to learn about the army's vehicle redeployment efforts, and Thor star Tom Hiddleston tries to coax the best time he can muster from the Reasonably Priced Car.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cssf6q/top-gear--series-21---episode-2

Ah, some car reviews. How quaint :lol:

This looks like a strong episode. Can't wait to see the 4C. I'd pick it over a Cayman any day.

Looks like a really strong episode. Not usually entertained by big military segments on TG, but as it's James May doing it I'm even looking forward to that segments.

Slightly OT, but does anyone know if this new series will include a special?

Now this has promise.

Sorry mods, I think it's better to put it here for now ;)

As I can't make a new thread for episode 2's whats that song:

Alfa 4C VS jetski-thing:

start of the race:
Goldeneye Soundtrack - not sure which track, I think the Goldeneye Overtoure

Upon entering the water:
Either Goldfinger or Thunderball soundtrack, will check after the show.
Monty Norman - The James Bond Theme

racing the Ferry:
Thunderball soundtrack - 007

Status
Not open for further replies.