[21x02] February 9th, 2014

Sound samples have been added to the list

ADDED:
07:57 - 08:26 - Deadly Avenger - Punisher
09:15 - 09:19 - Rod Stewart - Sailing
10:57 - 11:03 - Brian Tyler - Fast Five Suite
35:36 - 36:32 - The Nashville Riders - Hurt (Instrumental)

Last edited:
13:09 - 14:00
"Rhodey Dons Suit" By John Debney

reventon, I must thank you for identifying the 56:31 - 58:58 track. I can't stop listening it.

03:47 - 04:29 "Elephant In The Living Room" (Instrumental) by Speech Debelle

14:48 - 15:13 - John Debney - Sledgehammer (Iron Man 2)
15:18 - 15:26 - This is John Barry, from an early Bond. I think it's from Thunderball, but it's the underwater music, so could be from one of a few.
54:57 - 55:56 - I can't place it, but thought I heard distinct Alan Silvestri pieces of music, if that helps anyone. Too much noise on the clip to get a good read.

31:34 - 32:28 - Ramin Djawadi - Restless Natives
34:54 - 35:26 - Ramin Djawadi ? Old Friend, New Foe

Also you can listen to "Medal of Honor: Warfighter" album by Ramin Djawadi - may be there are some songs from this episode.

Here's a very (I think) obscure one:

56:10 - 56:31 Vangelis - Main Titles (Blade Runner Soundtrack)
This part gave me goosebumps. I have a general rule that you can't just use Vangelis as background music unless you're dealing with something utterly mindblowing: the entire universe (Carl Sagan's "Cosmos"), McLaren P1, etc.

Brilliant choice!

Does anybody know what song is playing during the British Military Vehicles segment when James is saying "with our troops now coming home..."? Not sure what the time would be, the ad schedule here in the U.S. is all different. I don't think the song is any of ones by Ramin Djawadi. I think it's from a movie trailer or something and I'm pretty sure there have been nature shows using it in their previews when they show the Big D##n Helicopter Shot they blew half the budget on.

Does anyone know the piece of music that plays at the end of Clarkson's drive of the McLaren P1? It's a haunting piece. I've never heard it before.

Interestingly, this is not the same song as we have in the US on BBC America!! Does anyone know the song that plays in the final seconds of the P1 video on BBC America?? Thanks!!

Last edited:
mm767cap is right! BBC here in AUS playes a different track at the end of the McLaren P1 which is not Carnage.
If anyone knows it that would be great!!

Does anybody know what song is playing during the British Military Vehicles segment when James is saying "with our troops now coming home..."? Not sure what the time would be, the ad schedule here in the U.S. is all different. I don't think the song is any of ones by Ramin Djawadi. I think it's from a movie trailer or something and I'm pretty sure there have been nature shows using it in their previews when they show the Big D##n Helicopter Shot they blew half the budget on.

Is it: Two steps from hell - Heart of courage?

/Dennis