[21x04] February 23rd, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
Just a generic description on this one for some reason... I'll update if it changes.

4/7. Another helping of four-wheel features, including test drives and reports on the latest models, plus a celebrity taking to the show's test track in Star in a Reasonably Priced Car. Presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.

Updated:

Jeremy Clarkson celebrates the return of the hand-crafted, coachbuilt car with a trip to Italy to drive the achingly beautiful and incredibly rare Alfa Romeo-based Touring Disco Volante. Richard Hammond attacks the dunes of Abu Dhabi in a remarkable new six-wheeled Mercedes called the G63 6x6, while James May makes a rare trip to the test track to try out the intriguingly minimalist Caterham 160 and its insanely fast sister, the 620R. Also in the show, comedian Jack Whitehall tries his hand as the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cs5vr7/top-gear--series-21---episode-4

Last edited:
Jeremy Clarkson celebrates the return of the hand-crafted, coachbuilt car with a trip to Italy to drive the achingly beautiful and incredibly rare Alfa Romeo-based Touring Disco Volante. Richard Hammond attacks the dunes of Abu Dhabi in a remarkable new six-wheeled Mercedes called the G63 6x6, while James May makes a rare trip to the test track to try out the intriguingly minimalist Caterham 160 and its insanely fast sister, the 620R. Also in the show, comedian Jack Whitehall tries his hand as the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.

Still no 918 Spyder... :(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03x14r9

Last edited:
No they are probably going to have the 918 vs. P1 for the 5th episode. They are doing at least 2 maybe 3 episodes for the "christmas special." Andy W gave those hints in a TG website interview.

No they are probably going to have the 918 vs. P1 for the 5th episode. They are doing at least 2 maybe 3 episodes for the "christmas special." Andy W gave those hints in a TG website interview.

7 episodes this season. 5th episode in studio format with the 918. That leaves only 2 for the special ;)

It has to stop raining sometime soon, or maybe not?????

Once the raining has stopped they can compare cars properly.

Looking forward to this. Both the Touring an the James segment.

Looking forward to this. Both the Touring an the James segment.

Yes. Fuck the G63 6x6, I could give a shit about that.

On paper this looks to be best episode yet imo.
Even looking forward the guest.

Appearantly Harry Metcalfe from Evo Magazine was in the Studio audience for this episode. He called it a mixture of brilliant and cringeworthy on twitter.

I bet Hammonds G63 6x6 is the latter; let's hope it doesn't drag on too long. The previews already looked silly and reminded me of the Marauder review.

Status
Not open for further replies.