22 dead in Va. Tech shooting rampage

watisdis

Coppin' a feel
Breaking News:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18134671/

This is fucked up....:cry:

A gunman opened fire in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech on Monday, killing 21 people in the deadliest campus shooting in U.S. history. The gunman also was killed.

Edit/ It's now up to 33 dead.

Last edited:
Damn, you'd think that college kids would have a bit more common sense, then you see the Montreal Incident ... and now it happens again. What's with all these psychos getting admitted into unis?

not like they have psych screenings, besides, maybe univeristy life made them crazy, what with all that deadly marijuana smoke and violent video games.

See, now if campuses let students have guns then the death toll would have been much lower. Shooting rampages tend to not "rampage" if someone shoots back.

Cue anti-gun advocates in 3..2..

Last edited:
Pro-gun activist says,
"Come join us in the real world."

It would definitely be better if this sort of terrible thing never happened, but with guns out there it will. What drives people to do this sort of terrible, fucked up stuff?

What drives people to do this sort of terrible, fucked up stuff?
here's what people should be asking. a psycho like that would have killed people either way, if guns weren't available it's pretty easy to build a bomb or set the place on fire or stab people, whatever.

here's what people should be asking. a psycho like that would have killed people either way, if guns weren't available it's pretty easy to build a bomb or set the place on fire or stab people, whatever.
Exactly. What is so wrong with our system that people feel that the only way to solve thier problem is to kill a bunch of people and themselves? Hell, can we even do anything about it?

31 dead (from CNN/AP)

this is horrible

I imagine that it's only gonna get worse. He sprayed a whole dorm and classroom building.

That is fucked up.

Anti-gun activist says:
"I think it would be much better if no one shoots at all."

Then I guess it wouldn't matter who has guns because no one would ever shoot anyone else. You could leave a loaded gun on your car's dash and go inside for a coffee and never worry about it.

Then I guess it wouldn't matter who has guns because no one would ever shoot anyone else. You could leave a loaded gun on your car's dash and go inside for a coffee and never worry about it.

This is starting to sound like the logic that started the cold war!!!

It was the Russians that started it, not the USA. Usa is lala happytown land where everybody is happy. No need to criticize this great nation, you understand! You are just jealous!

Imho that is just a way of darwin?s theory, you guys are killing each other.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the figure is up to 32 dead and 29 injured. Apparently this is the worst school shooting in history...

Well, I meant 31 were killed, then the shooter (apparently) shot himself which brings it up to 32.

btw worst shooting in US history, not just school shooting. :cry:

Imho that is just a way of darwin?s theory, you guys are killing each other.......
Uh, yeah. 30 people just died in the worst campus massacre since 1969, and you're going to stand on your soapbox and make an irritating political statement at the worst possible moment.

Talk about gun control later, or in a separate thread, for fuck's sake. I think I'm going to be sick.

So what? It?s your gun control coming home at you....wonder why these massacres always happen in the USA?

Uh, yeah. 30 people just died in the worst campus massacre since 1969, and you're going to stand on your soapbox and make an irritating political statement at the worst possible moment.

Talk about gun control later, or in a separate thread, for fuck's sake. I think I'm going to be sick.

I agree. Some people are really insensitive.....

So what? It?s your gun control coming home at you....wonder why these massacres always happen in the USA?

Canada has gun control.. and these incidents happen here as well.. so there goes THAT theory..

gun control won't prevent this activity..

now if someone on campus was carrying.. lives could have been saved.