22 dead in Va. Tech shooting rampage

This thread seems to be like a self-adoration meeting. Bye.

Whatever man....Glad to see this thread will no longer be your Polish soapbox.

It's amazing how disrespectful some people could be. If 32 people just died in your country, we wouldn't immediately start criticizing your homeland.

But anyway.....

Last edited:
I wonder why you won't say that to others who also reply in diff language. Seems that anyone with different statement is a terrorist here. Nice discussion, very democratic - you don't agree with someone, throw at him the worst swearing.

While it touches the heart of the case. LOL.

You're the fourth person to join my ignore list, CONGRATULATIONS!

Are you serious? This is a tribute to the worst American shooting in history, and you're criticizing us for it in a different language because you're too much of a fucking pussy to be called out for it?

Fuck off. A tragedy is a tragedy, even if it does happen in happy gun-toting fat stupid violent America.

Last edited:
I wonder why you won't say that to others who also reply in diff language. Seems that anyone with different statement is a terrorist here. Nice discussion, very democratic - you don't agree with someone, throw at him the worst swearing.

While it touches the heart of the case. LOL.

I motion for a ban.

and you're criticizing us for it in a different language because you're too much of a fucking pussy to be called out for it?
No, I'm replying to the people WHO started talking in different language in the FIRST PLACE.

It's amazing how disrespectful some people could be. If 32 people just died in your country, we wouldn't immediately start criticizing your homeland.
I have the respect for VT victims. If such a thing ever happened in my country and any of you would criticise my homeland with even a shadow of true behind it I wouldn't be offended. Even the most brutal true is always true.

I motion for a ban.
Because I said that USA should make guns illegal? LOL! I thought that US is a country with freedom of speach. It looks that I was wrong.

Last edited:
Because I said that USA should make guns illegal? LOL! I thought that US is a country with freedom of speach. It looks that I was wrong.

You're obviously missing the point.....

And I thought you said "Bye", and yet you remain. You've already basically ruined this thread, so quit making it worse.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, this is clearly the wrong thread, and we would have figured that you got that hint already. Try here.

Before adding my two cents to this thread, I think it's only right that I add my name to the list of people shocked and saddened by this tragedy. My sympathies go out to the family and friends of the victims.

Yeah a number of networks have realized the backlash (especially NBC, which had all of their interviews with Tech students and their families declined since they started airing the videos), and have decided to drastically reduce the amount of airtime they give it.

A very big reason that they've stopped airing it so frequently is because it's part of the old news cycle. There's no reason to air the tape if there's nothing new to report about the tape, and therefore no reason to offend or hurt anyone further. Believe it or not, there are still some journalists with feelings...

As an aside, I know there aren't a lot of NASCAR fans here, but I think we can agree on the kindness of Ward Burton's team...
http://img483.imageshack.**/img483/2526/vthoodsc7.png

I motion for a ban.

Although I've just been lurking for a while - I agree. He's just a disruption and is making a thread of remembrance about strife and discord.