• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

22nd of October Race ***MXM IS HOSTING TONIGHT***

pdanev

Forum Addict
Since we changed track/car combo in the last minute, I don't have much to do but copy&paste the post from the previouse weekend. :)

pdanev said:
MXM's choice is to follow for next week. Kyto GP, One of the longest tracks in LFS, so we have to attack it with power, lotsa power.

Track: Kyoto GP
Distance: 3 LAP Sprint & 15 LAP Feature Race
Cars: Class 6 (GTRs, Small Formula-FOX)

WRs for the track:

FOX: 2:16.920
FXR: 2:15.260
XRR: 2:14.050
FZR: 2:12.190

Setups for all cars are available on teaminferno.hu ;)

eheh, I'm not much of a support (not being a regular) but it is too long for being fun. I'm now retiring to my corner. :unsure:

I dont like this track either :thumbsdown:

Mmmkey, so what do people like ESPN, MXM, Firefox and other regulars think about it?

And how does length of the track really affects anything?? Do you want to compete with people lapping you, or the people you lap? I though the real competition is between people on same lap, so length of the track is irrelevant.

Or do you just have the problem with profile of the track? Well, it has relatively few slow-speed corners, what's more suitable for GTR? Practice will help you :)

Anyway, what do you people suggest if you hate this combo so much?

^There you go. But I won't be racing, as I'll have a 1000km trip that day... So, my opinion counts for nothing.

FireFox said:
mm I don't like the track either, its too long and maybe nobody to race against because it too big. Too big gaps.

Again, how does length of the track affect gaps between cars? Everybody start at the same time, everybody has to go through same corners. It's all in your head :) Difficult corners can spread skilled and less skilled drivers, but again, South City had much tougher corners than this, and it turned ok.

MXM said:
FireFox said:
mm I don't like the track either, its too long and maybe nobody to race against because it too big. Too big gaps.

Again, how does length of the track affect gaps between cars? Everybody start at the same time, everybody has to go through same corners. It's all in your head :) Difficult corners can spread skilled and less skilled drivers, but again, South City had much tougher corners than this, and it turned ok.

:blush: I know that. It's just that it will take longer to be over-lapped.

But as I said, I'll probably be on the road at that time, so...

Dunno, I don't mind this track, but to me it's no big deal if we switch (as long as it isn't switched on something like fridaynight :p )

^ Same here. I don't mind racing this track, nor do I mind racing somewhere else or even something else. :)

Don't know if I'll make it. My car has a service appointment at 10:30 and you guys usually start at 2. But lately been starting at 3 pm so I may make it. Depends how long the service goes for.