22's gonna be a 16 episode behemoth?

13 episodes, That'll be the longest series of Top Gear yet, pretty cool sounding to me.

Indeed! That's something I always hated with the newer seasons - they are gone before I got used to TopGear being on again. Maybe this also means more content for everyone again. I know some people felt it's not enough of a car show anymore, maybe that'll change a bit since they got more time now?!

Maybe, possibly they just have more cars to review this series or road trips since I think a lot of the stuff which people liked were dumped because they dated the episodes quite a bit like talking about getting bargains on cars and the used car market etc. the news is a bit like that as well which is probably why more jokes have been squeezed into it.
One of the great things about old top gear is that all the fancy cars which were expensive back then are affordable now so all those people complaining about expensive car reviews were idiots.

They've stated 14 episodes per year in the past, right? So what, one season a year now? :)

Not that I'm complaining right now, very much like the fact that I have 13 episodes to look forward to within the not very distant future!

Maybe, possibly they just have more cars to review this series or road trips since I think a lot of the stuff which people liked were dumped because they dated the episodes quite a bit like talking about getting bargains on cars and the used car market etc. the news is a bit like that as well which is probably why more jokes have been squeezed into it.
One of the great things about old top gear is that all the fancy cars which were expensive back then are affordable now so all those people complaining about expensive car reviews were idiots.

Indeed. A lot of the "higher" priced cars get surprisingly affordable, a serviceable 10 year old Boxster costs you as much as a really basic new Polo. Though talking about older cars: I actually wish they would show some (desirable) classics and how they work in today's world. I'm sure everyone who likes cars, thought at least once about getting some old Golf GTI or Mini Cooper, even if it's just to learn about mechanics. Well, I hope for some cheap car challenges again, because I actually really liked those, even though they are indeed just "pointless" fillers.

Last edited: