[22x02] February 1st, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
2/10. The presenters embark on a road trip across Australia's Northern Territory in fast, luxurious GT cars, with Jeremy Clarkson choosing a BMW M6 Gran Coupe, Richard Hammond picking a Bentley Continental GT V8 and James May opting for a Nissan GT-R. The trio set out on an adventure that takes in crocodile-infested rivers, a race around a vast opencast mine and an encounter with one of the world's longest lorries, concluding with an unusual challenge involving a farm, their cars and 4,000 cows. Plus, 24 star Kiefer Sutherland takes to the track in the Reasonably Priced Car.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/dftg4y/top-gear--series-22---episode-2

looks like it could be a great episode. 24 being my favourite tv series (along with Top Gear) having Jack Bauer on is awesome.

blah blah hammond brought a bavarian sedan blah blah

but really this is gonna be a good one, with a good topic for the main film (though would a newer choice than the GT-R have been so hard?) and a good guest too.

(though would a newer choice than the GT-R have been so hard?)
What the bloody hell is the meaning of that??? And what do you mean by bavarian sedan? Please use English normal mortals can understand.

Sounds like a very interesting episode.
Going to be cool to see them tackle Australia, I do hope it's not much scripted jokes and stuff blowing up though.

Should be a cracking episode, considering there are no speed limits on a section of the Stuart Highway.

Jason did I think.

Didn't Clarkson test an R34 in the first series?

Was this from a DVD then?

That looks like old TG, you'd never catch him wearing something like that since the re-launch.

Yes, That was from a DVD. Clarkson's Car Years Episode 2 way back in 2000 -

And remember: Just because the title says 'Top Gear' doesn't necessarily mean its from Top Gear. Lots of pillocks on youtube who will name anything 'Top Gear' whenever there is Clarkson in the video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.