[22x04] February 15th, 2015

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
4/10. Jeremy Clarkson tests the new BMW M3 at the track, before switching to the German manufacturer's hybrid-powered i8 for a trip up the A1 to Whitby, North Yorkshire, where he decides which of the two he would rather take for the drive home. With Land Rover production ceasing in the UK later this year, Richard Hammond pays tribute to the 4x4 by attempting to drive one straight up the side of a dam, while James May puts the Mercedes AMG GT through its paces. Taking to the test track in the Reasonably Priced Car are Will Smith and Margot Robbie, who star in new comedy crime drama Focus.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/df8mrt/top-gear--series-22---episode-4

Last edited:
I'm anxious to see that Land Rover go up the dam. That looks terrifying.

Where do you get this information from anyway? There's a mistake in it. Jeremy is testing the M3, not the M4. Really looking forward to the Land Rover film!

Now this has all the hallmarks of a classic TG and 10/10 potential. All three playing to their strengths and guests most people will like.

Not much of it does ^_^

But yes, this does look like a car-focused episode, for all of you "purists".

Sounds kinda boring to me, like 21x04 last year. Eh, next week sounds better especially since they haven't previewed the Peugeot film in any trailers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the BBC's official page for Top Gear says it is the M4 not the M3 even though I know for a fact that is the M3. Someone cocked up at the BBC clearly

Where do you see M3? Below is the quote I read:

"If episode three was all about the ambulances, this Sunday?s effort ? the fourth of the new series, no less ? is all about, well, the cars.

As you?ll see from this official trailer, Episode 4 features such luminaries as BMW?s i8 super-hybrid, the Merc-AMG GT, the new M3 and, of course, an old Land Rover on the side of a very steep dam."

And here is the link to their official site that says the same thing:

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/behind-the-scenes-top-gear-episode-4-series-22-2015-02-12

Last edited: