[22x04] February 15th, 2015

[22x04] February 15th, 2015

• Total voters
Proper TG. On so many levels. 9/10.

Best episode in a long long time.
2 great reviews, 2 awesome SIARPC's (Margot Robbie was adorable, still laugh at her scream when she went off course) and even the Land Rover bit was good.

That was an amazing television. Awesome AMG review by James (we need more reviews by him), great review of i8, interesting guests and good Hammond bit. 10/10

However, that windshield face shot isn't getting old any time soon, right? I hope they don't overuse it.

"This is a car show"... I hope this is in response from last week.
James shoes are amazing again.
The north York moors are incredible. You can properly boot it. In theory.
The i8 is twice the price.
Will has the whitest teeth in the world.
Even Dicky was bearable. Although I'm confused, how the fuck did they let him do that? If the cable snaps there's no backup. I'm not sure I buy it.
No comedy, bloody great show.

Great episode, really enjoyed everything about it. I was a bit skeptical about the SIARPC segment because I'm not much of a Will Smith fan, but I thought he came across well.

It was a good template for what a regular TG should be. I wouldn't say any of the films were absolutely stand-out, but they were all good examples of what each element of the show should be. Even the SIARPC was good.

This is one of best, can't say it any simpler than that.

Another good ep. Jeremy reading Will Smith lyrics was hilarious - "Getting Jiggy With It". :) And tbe Land Rover going up the dam, wow. Massive balls once again from Hammond.

Well done. I tend to favour the shows with the challenges & witty banter & such, but I quite enjoyed this episode.

Nice ep but SIARC was too long. Always skip over it and noticed it took a larger chunk of the ep than normal.

Great ep.
The AMG is slightly awkward looking on film. Anyone seen one in person yet?
Yes, it looks great and menacing from the front and then you start to walk around to the back and promptly puke. About as bad as a Crossfire and Panamera. The interior is pretty sexy though.

Enjoyed the episode from start to finish.

^I agree about the AMG. It's like two different cars welded together. :p

Very good non-adventure episode overall. As much as I do like the adventures, I hope we see ones like this more often.

That was an amazing television. Awesome AMG review by James (we need more reviews by him), great review of i8, interesting guests and good Hammond bit. 10/10

However, that windshield face shot isn't getting old any time soon, right? I hope they don't overuse it.

that was an amazing shot. You could pretty much show that shot to anyone and they'd say it's from a movie. Very filmic.

Amazing !
10/10
Everything was perfect

Proper car reviews
Funny moments in the news and the awesome interview
Genuinely epic stunt by Richard

Best I've seen in a long time.

THIS IS THE TOP GEAR I'VE BEEN MISSING FOR YEARS!!!

I really hope that they keep this up and NOT scripted comedy BS they've been doing too much of for the last few years...at least for this week, TG IS BACK!

A nice tongue-in-cheek moment (and only a moment) where they attempted to just talk about cars they'd driven recently - wonder where they got the impression there's been complaints? Like most other movie promos that probably buy their way into TGUK, the SIARPC segment was the low point in the show for me - a [>>] moment, slowing only to see the cameraman jump clear.

Didn't spot any Chilean references, but I might have been distracted looking for more of the Stig's anti-Daniel Ricciardo graffiti.