[22x06] March 1st, 2015

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
Richard Hammond is air-lifted onto a mountain in the wilderness of Canada with a watch that he can send a distress signal from. Unfortunately for Hammond, in his case, the signal is to be received and acted upon by none other than Clarkson and May. Reluctantly, the pair set off on an epic quest to rescue their colleague using two pickup trucks: a Hennessy Velociraptor and a Chevrolet Silverado.

Clarkson hits the test track, for the first time this season, in the all-new Lexus RC F coupe. Gillian Anderson will be the seventh celebrity in series twenty-two to take to the Top Gear test track in the reasonably priced car.

(Thanks for the tip Black Wind!)

Last edited:
Wow. This was created quick! Can't wait to see Clarkson and May making a total mess while rescuing Richard. I hope they talk good things about the Raptor because I like it a lot. Gillian Anderson is the guest. Wow x2! I'm ready to bet any amount of money that they will talk about X-files and Johnny English 2 at some point in the interview. I can't wait to see her either!

Why do these threads take so long to post? This information has clearly been out for a while since it was put on the TG wikia a couple of days ago... Where is it coming from?

Why do these threads take so long to post? This information has clearly been out for a while since it was put on the TG wikia a couple of days ago... Where is it coming from?

The episode descriptions are released typically no more than 2 weeks in advance. I'm one of the few people who can post new threads here, so I try to get them up as soon as the episode descriptions are available. I usually look on radio times or the BBC2 website for TV listings. Black Wind has tipped the last two... What is your source?

Of the known content teased for S22, for the remaining 4 episodes, we have yet to see:

-Used SUV challenge
-Used modest sports car challenge
-James and Tanner Foust racing in a rallycross event (possibly one of many UK vs US challenges)
-Eagle Low Drag GT, Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

This obviously isn't enough to fill 4 episodes, so there are still some surprises left.

Last edited:
The episode descriptions are released typically no more than 2 weeks in advance. I'm one of the few people who can post new threads here, so I try to get them up as soon as the episode descriptions are available. I usually look on radio times or the BBC2 website for TV listings. Black Wind has tipped the last two... What is your source?

Of the known content teased for S22, for the remaining 4 episodes, we have yet to see:

-Used SUV challenge
-Used modest sports car challenge
-James and Tanner Foust racing in a rallycross event (possibly one of many UK vs US challenges)
-Eagle Low Drag GT, Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

This obviously isn't enough to fill 4 episodes, so there are still some surprises left.

There's also the hybrid super car showdown. The iTunes description for series 22 confirms this. My theory is:

Ep 7 - Rallycross thingy
Ep 8 - Used SUV challenge
Ep 9 - Classic convertible challenge
Ep 10 - Hybrid supercar showdown

Maybe not in that exact order but that's how I see the last few episodes being filled in

This episode has a lot of potential, especially since they've avoided cringe comedy in the run so far. Gillian Anderson should be good as well.

I'm not the least bit interested in Gillian Anderson, but all the SIARPC bits have been pretty good this series, so maybe she'll be bearable. This is one of the episodes that I've been anxiously awaiting. I just hope they take it a bit seriously-ish.

Episode 7 synopsis is out (I'm a little disappointed to be honest). From http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2015/10/top-gear

"In this week?s programme, James May is taken far outside his comfort zone as he straps into an incredibly fast, highly tuned, 600 horsepower hatchback and is thrown into the most exciting new form of motor sport around right now: World Rallycross racing.
As well as trying to fend off a pack of top-flight professional drivers, James's life is made harder by his support crew, the distinctively unsupportive Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond. Top Gear USA host Tanner Foust, an ace Rallycross driver, teams up with James to help save him from massive indignity
. (So no TG UK vs USA... Booooooo!)

Jeremy is at the track in the latest Jaguar F-type R and a sensational, modernised E-type called the Eagle Low Drag GT, (they've reviewed these cars before so ehh) while Richard is in Spain to test the brand-new version of the legendary Mazda MX-5. (could be interesting)

Finally, Brit Pack acting star Nicholas Hoult tries his hand in the Reasonably Priced Car. (who the fuck is Nicholas Hoult)"

Last edited:
I'm not the least bit interested in Gillian Anderson.....

:shock:

why-you-so-gay-.jpg

Allow me to remind you.....

US+actress+Gillian+Anderson.jpg

Take it down a few notches, boys. I wasn't aware I was insulting a member of your family.<_< You can have her. She does nothing for me.

Gillian_Anderson_masters__Top_Gear__lean_as_the_Star_in_a_Reasonably_Priced_Car.jpg

70998.png

70997.png

70996.png

70995.png

Holy shit, she's old.

Oath.

- - - Updated - - -

Take it down a few notches, boys. I wasn't aware I was insulting a member of your family.<_< You can have her. She does nothing for me.

Black Wind's very sensitive to people insulting slightly famous people. Maybe he has a weird addiction to so called 'stars'.

P.S. All hail mighty overlord MWF.