[22x07] March 8th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguar F-Type and Eagle E-type again? They already showed the F-type last season and Jeremy showed the Eagle E-type at least 3 times...

What are you talking about? You might want to put down your intolerance of other's opinions. BOOOOOM! What now, son?
Isn't it you who's getting all screwed up over our opinion? And my opinion is, you're a complete son of a troll. Not trying to increase your post count, are you?

There is an expected level of behaviour here and neither of you are remotely close.

Grow the hell up the pair of you or piss off back to 4chan.
Well, you saw what he was calling me. And at no point was I abusive or insulting. I regret making a reply at all.

Well, you saw what he was calling me. And at no point was I abusive or insulting. I regret making a reply at all.

Yeah, you're damn right you regret it.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it you who's getting all screwed up over our opinion? And my opinion is, you're a complete son of a troll. Not trying to increase your post count, are you?

Yeah, obviously I'm trying to get my post count up... I care so much about this website - the second best Top Gear fan site. Jesus Christ. Get real, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

There is an expected level of behaviour here and neither of you are remotely close.

Grow the hell up the pair of you or piss off back to 4chan.

My apologies, mighty overlord MWF. Please forgive my brazen disrespect for your tyrannical set of rules here on this shitty forum. It will not happen again and I pray that you can find it within your shallow heart to forgive me, a mere peasant in comparison to the greatness of yourself.

Trying to get back on topic, 22x07 looks like it should be entertaining. They haven't done any motor racing type films for a while.

I don't like the sound of "distinctively unsupportive". Does that mean they are out of their depth or they should know what they're doing but deliberately flub it up for easy entertainment points? I want to see them try hard which is not what they did in the previous episode.

Can't wait to see the F-Type Coupe R review. Especially after Hammond wrecked one in the last Road Trip dvd.

Just curious as to why James is doing the RallyCross Racing. Seems like that would be right up Richard's alley. I'm guessing it's for the comedy factor, James driving fast in an offroad, uncomfortable setting?

James was already taught by Jackie Stewart to drive fast on a track, by Mika H?kkinnen to drive fast on rally stages, so why not then? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.