Votes: 9 15.5%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 6 10.3%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
Evans final episode?

We can only hope... TG will only be on for 1 more series anyway before its axed. GT is coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

5/10

Just get rid of Elmer J Fudd... I had enough.

The more I tried the worst it was, even for his clothes that he kept on for 6 weeks.

If he's back I am out for good even if I like the others.

I saw a picture of the ginger one at some charity thing (I think golf tournament?) guess what he was wearing... yellow t shirt, grey jumper... either he has 20 sets of the same clothes or he stinks like a homeless person

"Now offcourse, WE at TopGear have talked about the eagle before"

We? What the hell 'We' ? What exactly did you do for TopGear before this season huh? Before you stepped in, fucked it over and ruined it you opportunistic, incompetent hipster cunt?

I knew watching was a mistake....

We as in Top Gear... the Show, you stupid idiot.

We can only hope... TG will only be on for 1 more series anyway before its axed. GT is coming soon

Who was it again that said no-one is rooting for the show to fail? I'd like to see Chris Evans step back and take on a smaller role too allow the other hosts to seem more like a part of the show than people brought on occasionally but I'd rather wait and see how he develops on the show then dump him for being ginger.

Last edited:
Chris Evans is remarkably poorly dressed. Even when he's not wearing the same thing 2 weeks in a row.

One of the better episodes, except for that shit NSX "review". What the hell was that!? A bunch of engine noises with artsy light streaks and an idiot trying to drift a car designed for precise driving :lol:

Okay so I'm four beers in and made a drinking game out of it and even still it wasn't enough.

Having said that, fuck me that cinematography for the Mustang film was tops. Also their song choices for the films are getting better, despite the Chain song/F1 intro cliche.

I do believe they have evolved or the fact that the editing team have evolved. I'm thinking the latter.

I even gave it a 8/10 cause even the Stars in a rally car part was a bit more bearable and not because of Patrick Dempsey.

Season conclusion: They need more time, stop shoving so many segments into one or dragging one segment forever. In: Harris, Reid, LeBlanc. Out: Jordan, Schmitz, Evans. The visuals are still there, there just needs to be a better plot.

We as in Top Gear... the Show, you stupid idiot.

Carefull who you call an idiot now little boy....

Also, learn how the quote system works, but I quess you were seeing to red to think properly after seeing your little mancrush being called exactly what he is.

Last edited:
Completely forgot that TG was on last night.

I?ll try to watch it letter.

Cheers

3/10.

Who'd have thunk, in the Grauniad of all places:

"INTRODUCE! You know, some fun
I don?t know, guys, just try to make it look like this is a fun programme to make. Laugh a little. Improvise. Crack jokes. Be rude about Mexicans. Punch a man in the face. Anything, so long as it brings a little of the old sparkle back."

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2016/jul/04/top-gear-verdict-first-season

This, in a nutshell, is the biggest problem with TGCE.

Even during its "down" periods, the CHM learned to show its presenters having fun, even when they were doing something hair-raising, stupid or embarrassing. More to the point, they figured out a way to let the *audience* share in on the fun.

They haven't forgotten how to do it -- Harris & Reid are able to do it in their segments -- but Evans doesn't strike me as the type of personality that can "roll with the punches" as CHM could, and you *need* that sort of ability if you want TG to do the stuff that it's become famous for.

One of the better episodes, except for that shit NSX "review". What the hell was that!? A bunch of engine noises with artsy light streaks and an idiot trying to drift a car designed for precise driving :lol:

Haven't seen the episode yet (tonight on BBC America), but that sounds a bit like Richard's Lexus LFA review.

And it was Evan's last episode, he's just resigned ....everyone seems to be doing that in the UK at the moment.

Where are you getting this from?

Ah yeah, you're right.....well, euhrm, this is all a bit sudden, let's see how do I respond to this news in a dignified mature way?

27bb2a4bb72177f5a3e9915bc24309b74f42dcf2bbdf315922b6d270963972e7.jpg

It was the most dignified thing I could think of, honest.

Last edited: