[23x09] November 11th, 2013

[23x09] November 11th, 2013

• Total voters
It was an episode of Fifth Gear! What's there to write?

Actually, I was disappointed with the 1000hp Mustang review. I wish they would've let Tiff take it on to a race track and really test out the performance. Vicky's truck racing story was good overall, but it made me cringe a few times because I think the drivers seemed annoyed with her being there on race day. Also, I think she meant to say "I love it" in German and not "I love you". It was kind of an awkward moment.

What's there to write? I really LOVE Vickie Butler-Henderson, I must be one of her greatest fans, but I was more than a bit disappointed when she claimed during her racing truck report that Antonio Albacete, one of the best drivers in the sport, was Italian. FYI, Antonio Albacete is Spanish, so please VBH, get your facts right, and if you don't know for sure where he's from, keep quiet about it. Very upset :-(

- - - Updated - - -

I must admit, 160 cars wide did seem a little far fetched - that's wider than some countries :p

- - - Updated - - -

And I gotta agree with 02122 - definitely feel short-changed on the Mustang story, could have done with more facts and figures too, a drag-race, and more importantly, how it behaves on the limit, but a sensational looking beast, no doubt

solid ep. I really liked the truck racing segment. Ive always been interested in truck racing. No coverage afaik here in the USA but it looks action packed. Then again Im a semi-truck fanboi so Im biased, but its just so fuckin nutty how can you not like it? The 1000hp Mustang was too short, not enough info. I HATE bodykits and ricer/tuner bullshit, so I would have liked to have known why its necessary to put a lame-o body kit on it. The dude behind it said it was about wider wheelbase etc. Ok, so explain. Again, just too short.