[23x15] March 31st, 2014

[23x15] March 31st, 2014

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
No offense to any Frenchmen in here, but I really wanted to punch a (NASCAR driving) Frenchman after watching Tiff's race. That sore-loser move at the end after that French driver already hurt his and Tiff's car with his shit driving was just...wow.

Good episode overall. NASCAR bit was funny with all the crashes and drivers losing control. But they still suck on a circuit. The Rolls was a thing to behold! Not the first time FG have reviewed a particular car before TG. Team Test was interesting. I actually quiet liked the Adam's looks although I'm not sure the name is as good as the looks. The main attraction for me was obviously the supercar spotting scene. I am a fan and follower of Tim, and seeing him wandering around in his Abarth along with Johny with his Zoe was entertaining. The cars they snapped were amazing! Its like a big supercar party! I was actually hoping for Shmee to bring his 12C, but nevermind. I enjoyed the episode and so I'm going to give it an 8 out of 10.

Last edited:
Not a bad episode, but I'm on average I'm not finding the current batch as interesting as the previous series (not sure this is a new series though - it's just more of Series 23). Anyway, if this episode had been mixed in amongst those of the last 'series', I'd have probably marked it down lower than the 8 I begrudgingly gave it here, but I guess it did have some fairly good bits.

The Euro-Nascar IMHO was more exciting to watch than regular Nascar, although like VBH's giggly breathless commentaries, Tiff can be much at times too. Jonny's piece, mixing the EV car review with exotic car spotting around London, was interesting having tried a bit of it myself - mainly from the top deck of a London bus, but I did score a Koenigsegg even though it was out-of-season! I'm not sure he actually told us how many million pounds he did see in a single day - I suspect he did rather well considering seeing just one Bugatti got him 3/4 of the way there.

I liked it. the bit at the end was great! tiff's rival racer was such a sore loser!

I always enjoy Tiff but I the Camaro bit felt a bit like a Chevy commercial to me. Loved the actual NASCAR racing bits but really hated that ridiculous driver at the end (much as we all did).
Rolls review was enjoyable but Jonny's piece didn't do anything for me. Team test was yet another small hatchy car ::yawn::

I just watched this. How did he get Kaylee to be his mechanic!?! :D