24 Discussion

finally some proper action!

Hopefully it will keep up for the rest of the season.

I totally didn't expect Jack to just shoot Dana like that. Now that I think about it though, I don't really know why I didnt expect that. Cold blooded murder isn't really his style, but considering what happened only a few hours ago, this is like, the most pissed he's ever been.

Jack seems to take absulutly no prisoners anymore, I like it.
Also I hope that this last phone call means that Charles Logan is finally going to die, and hopefully soon.

Knife aficionado moment: It really shows that Kiefer Sutherland is a Microtech collector with all the H.A.L.O.s that were used in previous seasons and now he used a Wharncliff Troodon to torture the russian guy.

it seems wrong to say it, but was good to see Jack back to his torturing ways. want to know when Aaron is going to pop up, only 3 episodes left now.

Knife aficionado moment: It really shows that Kiefer Sutherland is a Microtech collector with all the H.A.L.O.s that were used in previous seasons and now he used a Wharncliff Troodon to torture the russian guy.

...and here I was thinking my gun geekery was getting bad :p

Jack seems to take absulutly no prisoners anymore, I like it.
Also I hope that this last phone call means that Charles Logan is finally going to die, and hopefully soon.

If this is really the last season I think he's gonna kill him and then secret service will shot him or something like that..

i dont see anything saying the movie HAS to take place after the events of this season. nothing stopping them from setting the movie between previous seasons.

but wouldn't a prequel suck to watch if he dies at the end of this season?

you'd have that in your mind through the whole prequel if they did that.

I can think of two possible endings to this season if a movie really is planned:

#1: Jack will die, but in a way that he could be brought back for the movie. (in true 24 fashion!)

#2: the ending to this season will be completely inconclusive, and nothing but one big setup for the movie.

This was epic. And looking at the preview for the next 2 hours, they'll be even more epic. This may be the end, but 24 is going out with a bang, for sure! Go, Jack!

OH.....MY.....GOD. I think I must just explode from the amount of awesomeness that I have just seen!