24 *may contain spoilers*

Firecat said:
He let that hot girl check out the situation herself, he had it coming...idiot.

I was kinda hoping for them to hit CTU...just as long as Kim was safe 8)

Awesome episode. I didn't watch the trailer for next week, trying to avoid spoilers (so nobody post any here!).

Oh..and Jack shooting that dude's wife = bad ass

Yeah that was bad ass. Next week looks really good.

potential spoiler:
And I think Edgar is dead, they ended the show without the typical clink clink clink on the clock (which was really odd), AND he was in the unsealed part of CTU, I don't think it's possible to survive nerve gas without some type of protection.

They need to stop killing off the people I like, and start getting rid of people I dislike, like Lynn... which actually they may have already done... :-D

24: The Reality Show! "9 people. Trapped in a small room. Surrounded by nerve gas. Watch what happens when the cameras are rolling! Feel the tension between daughter and father and daughter's sleazy boyfriend! Witness the emotions between father and former girlfriend! Only on FOX!" At the end somebody wins 1 million dollars and a Pontiac Aztek. Or gets killed. :p

Hopefully the sleazy-looking psychologist boyfriend peon gets killed. Or Jack punches him in the face. Don't fuck with Jack!

BlaRo said:
24: The Reality Show! "9 people. Trapped in a small room. Surrounded by nerve gas. Watch what happens when the cameras are rolling! Feel the tension between daughter and father and daughter's sleazy boyfriend! Witness the emotions between father and former girlfriend! Only on FOX!" At the end somebody wins 1 million dollars and a Pontiac Aztek. Or gets killed. :p

Hopefully the sleazy-looking psychologist boyfriend peon gets killed. Or Jack punches him in the face. Don't fuck with Jack!

After seeing some of the ads that fox ran for new reality shows, I don't think its far off...

Unanimous??? 9 people are locked underground, and can only come out when everyone decides to give one person the 1.5 million dollar prize... Please Fox, stop trying....

And then there's Black and White, which notably will be on FX, but still, where two families will switch races...

I really hope fox is just joking but what the hell?

I agree, the sleazy guy needs to be the one killed/punched, maybe linked to the terrorists in some way, would be convenient.

Ohhh...yeah, the boyfriend...what an @ss. Did you see the look Jack gave him?!?! HAHAHA....

just watched it... the boyfriend was such an ass, when he talked to Jack, I was like, who the fuck do you think you are...

andyhui01 said:
just watched it... the boyfriend was such an ass, when he talked to Jack, I was like, who the fuck do you think you are...

Yeah obviously he hadn't seen the previous four seasons... :-D what a moron.

I just hope they send him out to get killed by the gas...

my theory: Curtis comes and saves the day, since he seems to be the only one outside of CTU at the time, and he has a bunch of gas masks. It won't be immediate, but i'm sure he will play a role in getting the main cast out of the situation room.

Firecat said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20060307/en_usatoday/alaspooredgarwesortofknewhim

Gordon (Exec prod) acknowledged that in the 24 universe, Edgar became more vulnerable as his appeal grew. As he told Lombardi just before the episode was filmed in December: "The good news is you're one of the best characters on the show; the bad news is that, unfortunately, we have to kill you now."

He'd love to re-enlist for the show's final episodes, and has plans for his own comedy about small-time crooks.
Last episode: "Now that Jack's saved the entire country and killed all the terrorists, we'd like to introduce Edgar's replacement, Ned! He's fat, has a crush on Chloe, and acts suspiciously like Edgar..."

boop beep boop beep boop

^^... I really wished they remembered Kim and forgot about the boyfriend, that would make everything better. I suspect the boyfriend might be a terrorist, if the Henderson dude took care of Kim when she was down and this guy so happen to be there, I have a feeling that he is there so if anything happens, he could use Kim as leaverage to make Jack give up.

andyhui01 said:
^^... I really wished they remembered Kim and forgot about the boyfriend, that would make everything better. I suspect the boyfriend might be a terrorist, if the Henderson dude took care of Kim when she was down and this guy so happen to be there, I have a feeling that he is there so if anything happens, he could use Kim as leaverage to make Jack give up.

Yeah, I tend to believe that too, but then again, he was a psychologist, soooo he might just be taking advantage of a patient, and thats as far as they follow that story (since 24 has been known to drop potentially interesting story lines in the past).

hokiethang said:
like Lynn... which actually they may have already done... :-D

lmao they basically completely forgot about him when everyone was scrambling for the containment rooms. :lol:

I'm glad that fucking porker finally died... he belonged in a Pizza Shop in Little Italy, not CTU.

I have a question though... how did Jack get out of that bunker? I'm willing to accept how pathetically powerless the bomb was, but how did he get out?

the bomb blew the door... the bomb was pretty damn powerful, it blew the whole room up and destroyed everything

It was an underground bunker with what looked to me like very heavy, non-blast doors.

That was the most depressing hour of television I have ever seen. It made Lifetime seem like a Rob Schneider movie, for God's sakes.

ZOMFG SPOILER ALERT LOLOLOLOL!!!

Jesus, they killed Lynn AND Tony! Is nothing sacred?! :tvhorror:

I wouldn't be surprised if they kill Jack off next week, just for the hell of it. :shock: :? :blink: :unsure: :shock2: <_< :huh: :|

Next week had better be super fun go pop awesome excellent asskicking extreme fun excitement. To make up for this week. :twisted: