24 *may contain spoilers*

cvrefugee

Car(s)
2005 Scion xB
So who caught the new episode on Sunday? I fixed my antenna and finally got to watch it in HD...pretty sweet!

I can't wait ;-) I love 24! JACK IS BACK!

It's a fucking outrage, when it starts you're all like "YAY" and 3 minutes later you're digging through your closet looking for that rifle to hunt down those gayass writers

? :bangin:

Will do ;-)

I saw it last night (even though not in HD, because of antenna difficulties), and I must say it was good, it's what I have come to expect from 24. My Fox station also had some wierd sound issue at the end so I couldn't make out anything that was said in the last 8 minutes of the show. I'll be travelling today, so i'll get to watch tonight's episodes at a friend's house, and hopefully there won't be a problem with the audio today.

Yay! I love 24, so glad it's back! Jack is the shit!

I saw the episode and I don't get WTF you are saying fareway, not pleased with the new series only two hours in?

I just hope they haven't decided to place a mole in CTU again. If they don't do that everything will be fine.

looks like there may be moles everywhere in this one, and I don't trust Chloe's little boyfriend.

SPOILER ALERT!!!
The execution of the assassin was sweet, I didn't expect that.

swek said:
I just hope they haven't decided to place a mole in CTU again. If they don't do that everything will be fine.
This time the mole's in the White House(spoiler?)...

More spoilers...?

Anybody else was pissed off by that Derek kid? "Hey, I'm a dumb teenager, I'll run into this airport full of/filling up with terrorists to warn a highly trained and armed CTU operative that I've seen kill people before and can probably handle himself well in a situation like this that he's trained for plenty of times before! I have messy hair!" :roll:

and I don't get WTF you are saying fareway, not pleased with the new series only two hours in?

Well, it's the first 20 minutes i don't like

I just hope they haven't decided to place a mole in CTU again. If they don't do that everything will be fine

Of course they did, my money's on chloe's toy and Buchannan (probably not spelled that right, guy should get a real last name :p )

The execution of the assassin was sweet, I didn't expect that.

Was his own fault, shouldn't have told Jack he killed the guy he killed, was freaking sweet though :thumbsup:

spoiler quote:

Anybody else was pissed off by that Derek kid? "Hey, I'm a dumb teenager, I'll run into this airport full of/filling up with terrorists to warn a highly trained and armed CTU operative that I've seen kill people before and can probably handle himself well in a situation like this that he's trained for plenty of times before! I have messy hair!"

Yeah he's a little piss ant sofar, AKA new Kim just less hot :p

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

The kid provides the necessary emotional complication for Jack in the next challenge. He said himself he really cares about the kid.(I hate talking about fictional characters as if they're real).

I expected Jack to just walk away from the assassin.

Are they still going to be able to get anywhere in LA within 15 minutes(for those who don't live there, that shit ain't gonna happen)?

What I didn't like was the preview for the next ep. It totally killed any thought you may have had about CTU still suspecting Jack. Seeing the black dude say "Jack we're going to need to you quarterback this from the inside" just totally killed the notion that CTU still had any suspicion.

Any other tech heads have a laugh at some of the tech lingo they use? :lol: I love the show, but some of the tech dialog is just silly.

I'm a little sad they killed the former CTU director chick from last season, she was hot.

Anyone think that Jack could totally wipe the floor with the Splinter Cell guy? hahhaa.

Chloe is officially an annoying, retarded chimpanzee.

Haha, Spencer got owned, what a tool. :lol:

I like Chloe's character as well... just finished watching the 1st episode, I can't seem to get quick downloads after I got my account deleted from Torrentit... anyone have any invites for that?