24 *may contain spoilers*

Ahahaha Lynn got mugged! :twisted:

And I think Chloe is the female version of Napoleon Dynamite. Every time she flips out and tells someone to shut up, I just hear Napoleon going, "Freakin' IDIOT!" :lol:

I just started watching 24 from season 1. I finsihed season 1 in few days... it was amazing. I am more than half way through season 2. Hopefully i catch up to season 5 in a few weeks. This show rocks!

I don't think he was a child molester, i actually think she's in on it
If she was some kidnapped kid he could have just gotten a new one (hey, i don't make this stuff up) and her shooting him is probably just an easy way to stop him from talking

fareway said:
If she was some kidnapped kid he could have just gotten a new one (hey, i don't make this stuff up) and her shooting him is probably just an easy way to stop him from talking

this actually makes sense... but 24 always has some turn every season, like 2 seasons ago, Gael's wife shoots a terrorist and shit

andyhui01 said:
fareway said:

this actually makes sense... but 24 always has some turn every season, like 2 seasons ago, Gael's wife shoots a terrorist and shit

Yeah, but her shooting him JUST because he had her kidnapped would be WAY too predictable for 24... From what the previews for next week's episode show, we may actually never find out.

that looked like a professional hit....i think there is more to the girl.

Also...Elisha Cuthbert is coming back?!?!

elisha_cuthbert020.jpg

I heard that as well... for a "couple of hours"... She is sooooo hot...

That movie wasn't only sexy, but also I laughed quite hard at times...!

How many people has Jack Bauer killed so far, anyway? 6?

24 owns me now.

Last episode was the shit. Looks like the hobbit is gonna lose it and piss everyone off. He follows in the line of CTU directors who lose it during crisis and are replaced.

The girl who plays Chloe is pretty good. She did well in Firewall also.

Well they of course need to get chubby to go bonkers, they need a reason to put Tony back up there once he's up and about again ;)

oh word. Too bad homegirl got jizzacked by tha bizzomb, she was fine.

I have a feeling curtis won't mind too much about being choked when he finds out why jack did it.

great episode... I'm just really curious about what's going to happen to the motorcade with the first lady inside.

andyhui01 said:
great episode... I'm just really curious about what's going to happen to the motorcade with the first lady inside.

Yeah, the teaser for next week's epsiode actually for once didn't give away what was going to happen next week.

And incase people wonder: The 700 MB hrhd versions usually have the "whats on next week @24" at the end.
And Hokiethang obviously watched it live...