24 *may contain spoilers*

I even dled some of the 720p 1.4 GB eps... Need to feed the LCD (even though its MIA since 5 weeks -> stupid Toshiba) but its not quite worth it. I guess, to give it some added "realness" or reality feel, its quite grainy and noisy, so it doesn't look as brilliant as other HD stuff does...

hokiethang said:
andyhui01 said:
great episode... I'm just really curious about what's going to happen to the motorcade with the first lady inside.

Yeah, the teaser for next week's epsiode actually for once didn't give away what was going to happen next week.

The folks at tvgasm advised me not to watch the teasers....

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/24/

They review a bunch of shows, very funny stuff.

What are you going to do... Show is over, you wanna know what happens next... hmmm... Nooo, I can't close the player now.... ;-)

By the way, I've found a neat site that answers my question, "how many people has Jack Bauer killed so far?" Jack Bauer Kill Count

With pictures and video clips, too! And information on the weapons he uses! :twisted:

Yeah!

andyhui01 said:
Maybe its that girl that went out with Jack Bauer? Nina or something?

She's dead, and even for 24 that would be a rather big stretch :p

President Logan is such a loser

I totally disagree, for the first time ever he didn't seem like a total moron

I think the best was President Keeler... Logan seems so indecisive.

And btw... the last episode was really good, and Lynn was getting on my nerves. It was so funny when people started getting fired for no reason and when Buchannon came back, all the people he asked for was fired..

yea... I laughed my ass off at that, she didn't do anything. But it would have been funnier to see how CTU will cope if they locked up Edgar, Chloe, Curtis, Bill, Audrey and Jack...

Holy crap! They killed Edgar! :shock2:

BlaRo said:
Holy crap! They killed Edgar! :shock2:

Yeah :-(

I liked Edgar.... :-(

Oh well, hopefully Kim sticks around until the end of the season. :-D

These are the type episodes where I must admit i'm addicted to the show, because I want to see what happens next, but have to wait a whole week. Hopefully they won't kill anyone good next week :)

He let that hot girl check out the situation herself, he had it coming...idiot.

I was kinda hoping for them to hit CTU...just as long as Kim was safe 8)

Awesome episode. I didn't watch the trailer for next week, trying to avoid spoilers (so nobody post any here!).

Oh..and Jack shooting that dude's wife = bad ass