24 *may contain spoilers*

Fucking spoilers dude! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

I know I shouldn't have read this thread, but that's unfair dude.

BlaRo said:
That was the most depressing hour of television I have ever seen. It made Lifetime seem like a Rob Schneider movie, for God's sakes.

Jesus, they killed Lynn AND Tony! Is nothing sacred?! :tvhorror:

I wouldn't be surprised if they kill Jack off next week, just for the hell of it. :shock: :? :blink: :unsure: :shock2: <_< :huh: :|

Yeah, at this rate, no one will be left... :-(

I really liked Tony too... Jack had better make heads roll... We also likely lost Kim for ever too :-(

gah, I don't want another redesign of CTU (i.e. new leader, staff etc...), the one from Season 4 was bad enough.

There, warning aplenty now. Oh well, you still don't know how they died...

We probably should have 24 pre/post show threads but that's too much work.

lol...I made it a point not to enter this thread if I haven't yet watched the epi. I just hope nobody posts anything about the trailer for next week, which I avoid.

Edgar got a "silent clock" for his death, but they didn't have one for Tony? Very disrespectful, he was my fave character after Jack and Kim.

Not much action. Couldn't that security guard hold his breath and try to leave the building? I mean, instead of staying in the room...give yourself a chance at least.

Why oh why didn't Jack rip Barry's throat out?!? Or just slap him around a bit.

OK this is getting fucking rediculous, now they're just killing off people just for kicks :thumbsdown:

Soon we get bill dying with bitchcake on the way, the probably chloe offing herself, shrink boy is terrorist so he kills kim, vice president is way too power hungry so he kills logan and what's her name and aaron of course get in the way so they get a bullet too

We also likely lost Kim for ever too

Nah, she'll be back in S6 "Jack and Kim spending the day together" biggest death count ever :woot: :p

I'm suspecting Tony is not dead. He had no silent clock, and he definitely would have had one. Palmer didn't get one I guess because he died at the beginning of the first episode.

Plus, they injected Robocop with like 5 shots of the stuff... how could Tony have died from one of those?

I'm enjoying this season, and I don't care about the deaths... makes the show interesting. 24 has very similar plotlines every season, so if you were to have the same people over and over again, it would make it stale. I am getting pissed off at all these side stories though... like the President's marriage and Kim's old-man boyfriend... if I need family drama I'll watch Judging Amy.

Shawn_230 said:
I'm suspecting Tony is not dead. He had no silent clock, and he definitely would have had one. Palmer didn't get one I guess because he died at the beginning of the first episode.

Plus, they injected Robocop with like 5 shots of the stuff... how could Tony have died from one of those?

I'm enjoying this season, and I don't care about the deaths... makes the show interesting. 24 has very similar plotlines every season, so if you were to have the same people over and over again, it would make it stale. I am getting pissed off at all these side stories though... like the President's marriage and Kim's old-man boyfriend... if I need family drama I'll watch Judging Amy.

Well Tony was weakened from being hurt in the explosion and it looked like he filled the syringe with a lot more than they had been using before, so its very likely that it killed him. I believe Tony is dead :-(

I agree they do need to turn over the cast every once in a while, but killing off 2 great characters in two weeks is somewhat disappointing, the least they could have done is spread it out a bit.

Also, I really wished Jack had ended the old-man boyfriend story line right then and there, but now that I think about it, Kim and the guy might not be able to get out of LA with Logan/Gardner's plan, which is likely to go into effect soon, so their story might not be over yet.

Plus, they injected Robocop with like 5 shots of the stuff.
I didn't even notice that! He's murphy!

why didn't the hobbit and the guard just shoot themselves instead of choking on the gas? He's a friggin CTU security agent, where's his damned gun?!

the episode was pretty shit... the entire episode was inside the CTU office, no jack baur kickass action

Yeah, he's Robocop and his wife was the mom from Poltergeist. :D

While talking about Sean Astin, who else agrees that he was a horrible choice for 24? I realize that McGill was supposed to be a douchebag agent, but how can someone so young and fat and stupid go so far up in the government?

zenkidori said:
Plus, they injected Robocop with like 5 shots of the stuff.
I didn't even notice that! He's murphy!

why didn't the hobbit and the guard just shoot themselves instead of choking on the gas? He's a friggin CTU security agent, where's his damned gun?!

Tonys Dead alright, check out the official sites poll :(

Tonys Profile from fox.com/24 said:
7:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M.
Tony learns that Henderson, the man who was responsible for killing Michelle, is now in the same room with him after the nerve gas lockdown. Tony grabs the guarding agent?s gun and threatens to kill Henderson. Jack talks him out of it over intercom. When Henderson lapses into a coma, Tony wants to inject him with a lethal dose of the medicine. Yet he can?t bring himself to do it. The alert Henderson takes Tony?s hand and forces him to stab himself. When Jack gets there, he finds that Henderson has escaped. Tony dies in Jack?s arms.

this weeks episode was so crazy and confusing...

do u think audrey really helped those terrorists?! :shock: :eek: :?

Still not enough killin' from Jack Bauer. I'm going to have to rate him unfavorably at the CTU year-end Employee Evaluation if he keeps this up. (I know, he doesn't work there anymore. That's what he WANTS you to think! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!1)

And how the hell do you program a memory card to self-destruct? And where can I learn to do that? Oh, wait, he's Jack Bauer; he could program Audrey's face to explode if he wanted to.

I'm thoroughly confused, which is the hallmark of a good episode of 24... I can't wait until next week, new prison break, 24 and house... :-D

A small part of me really hopes that Audrey is guilty (and a larger part wants a higher body count... :-D)

Audrey helping the terrorists would be sweet, but I have a strange feeling it'll end up being similar to the situation her husband was in last season. Jack will interrogate her, she'll end up being innocent and he'll feel like a huge ass.

I really wish instead of giving that chick immunity Jack would have threatened to skin her pretty little face off, those types of interrogations are always so much more interesting. I'm getting sick of the old, "tell us what we want to know and you can go free" crap. I'd much rather it be, "tell us what we want to know and we'll think about reattatching your fingers."

The memory card thing reminded me of the "floppy disc incendary" crap in the old anarchist cookbook, hahaha.

I bet the VP is in on the whole shebang.

a little off topic; I met my buddy's russian wife this weekend and she looks a lot like chloe, only hotter.

WoW...So many things to say (Against my better judgement, I watched the preview for next week....LOL, gonna be funny).

1.) That immunity chick is hot. So So hot.
2.) Audrey being guilty would be sweet. But it might be a case of somebody using her identity, claiming to be her.
3.) I've approved of a lot of things Jack has done (including shooting hendersons wife in the leg). However, what he did to the German intelligence guy was dirty, I didn't like that (and it's not because i'm told i kinda look like the guy lol). I really felt bad for him, and his hot terrorist girlfriend.

zenkidori said:
I bet the VP is in on the whole shebang.

That seems to be a theme in "24"...the VPs are always scumbags. Maybe it's art imitating life (or vice versa?)

Just finished 24 from tonight. WOW. I love how the last 20 seconds of the show completely catapults you to the other direction.

-Chloe's got a nice body but her face is just BLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEERHHHHHHHHH.
-Terrorist girl is hot, hands down. Face is hot too.
-Oh yea and that other CTU girl who was killed by the man who set off the nerve gas in CTU. She was gorgeous.
-There is no way Audrey could've sold those info. SHe doesn't need any money. And -she's all about serving the country. NO WAY. IT's gonna be like that alias ep where there's a SLOAN CLONE!!!(hope you guys remember).
-I tend to watch shows via the computer so i wont see any commercials for next week's ep. I feel like previews are always bad spoilers.
-Too bad the hobbit died. He was so short comparing to the other actors... i just kept on pictuing him saying "Don't worry Mr Frodo, we'll be alright."
- Logan's a pusse, I hated it when he took office in season 4. I hope he lose the country.

- Question for you all, what kind of cell phone does jack bauer have because so far, it has been working perfectly fine for the past 12 hrs without him ever charging it. He talks on it a lot so i expected it to die already. My cell phone only has about 2.5hr talk time.