24 *may contain spoilers*

lol....maybe he uses a car charger. I don't think i've seen him eat or drink...or use the toilet. Maybe he does all that during the commercial break.

woah... one of the best episodes yet, much better from the last one where everything was centered around CTU. I think it might be Audrey Rains who did it, the chick said something about everyone has a price, maybe she had something Audrey really wanted. (Her dad?)

I thought it was a bullshit episode... too much filler. They should have more Jack beating the crap out of RoboCop and less Jack playing diplomat... and I don't understand this immunity thing, it dominates this entire show.

Audrey 'Flat Face' Raines aside, I'm more interested to see what Wayne Palmer had to say to the SS... hope he doesn't die right at the start of the next hour.

yup... the immunity thing is getting quite annoying, when she started talking, I told my girlfriend, she's going to want immunity and a plane to blah blah blah and a lawyer to look at it

Firecat said:
However, what he did to the German intelligence guy was dirty, I didn't like that (and it's not because i'm told i kinda look like the guy lol). I really felt bad for him, and his hot terrorist girlfriend.

I agree, that was messed up. Like the german guy said he was doing his duty to save german people while jack was doing his duty to save american people :x

Oh and jack uses the Nextel/Motorolla i860

Motorola-i860.jpg

andyhui01 said:
is there anything special about that phone? I know he uses the Treo 650 as his pda
not really...it looks pretty cool, gets good signal strength, and it has Nextel Push-to-Talk, but in terms of features, lots of phones are better.

my friend has one and it costs around $300 a few months ago...oh yea one good thing about the phone is that if you press a button on the side when the lid is closed, the lid will pop open by itself :p

My cell lasts a ridiculously long time when I use it, Jack could very well just not need to charge it.

The german dude played the game, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, sucks for him but oh well. Who wants to bet we see him in a future season?

alias is ghey.

I want an earbud piece like they have.

I bet palmer rips into those bitches next ep.

I just found out that the German intelligence dude is Desmond from LOST

Lost is effin' pissing me off... tonight's episode better be good... because the next one will probably air in a few months.

That doesn't surprise me at all. It is so simple to keep people watching... you just stay away from a few things and that's it. No breaks (or at least, a few during the season), no sudden change of timeslots and decent advertising for all programs on a network.

And they come up with excuses like it takes too long to make... then do what 24 and HBO do: go away for a few months, shoot everything and then start airing them.

I'm surprised FOX is handling 24 so well though... it has ruined countless other shows due to the factors I mentioned above. Futurama, Arrested Development, Undecalred and Greg the Bunny... all gone because FOX can't comprehend the simplest things. But I guess ABC is catching on too.

But I digress, Lost is going downhill... and not just because of the scheduling. The show is all filler now... 20 filler episodes and 4 good ones it seems. The second season is perhaps 1/25 as good as the freshman one. This weeks was pure crap... pure and utter soap opera drivel.

I hope FOX sticks with 24. There were rumors about NBC (I think) wanting to take the show (that was sometime during season 4).

Yeah, season one of LOST was brilliant (I watched the entire thing in a few days). The experience is part of it..like searching the net regarding things, talking about etc....but i've just lost interest in that. Next week looks promising though.

I've been kinda disappointed with Veronica Mars as well. Season one was kick ass, things have been kinda slow in season 2.

They better start shaping up, don't mess with the fans.

Same here, I watched the first season of Lost within the span of a week and it was a surreal experience... I'd never come across any show, or movie for that matter, than scared me shitless and intrigued me to no avail. But I think its popularity has prompted ABC to change their plans to drag the show on for a lot of seasons, which this show is obviously not suited for, as demonstrated by the noticeable amount of filler.

I still love 24... people complain that it's become formulaic and just repeats previous seasons, and you cannot disagree with that, but so what? Too much of a good thing is a great thing... right?

lol...yup.

And perhaps LOST does all this rerun crap so they can make more advertising dollars

Quite an Ep, I have to say... I somehow think that the VP is in it, too... Ordering a curfew, enforced by Military, everbody stays at home, and the terrorists poison some distribution station, probably water supply... Its just too perfect...

I was watching an interview with Kiefer. Apparently a "24" movie may be in the works soon.