24 *may contain spoilers*

Firecat said:
I was watching an interview with Kiefer. Apparently a "24" movie may be in the works soon.

that sounds highly probably, the show definetly has movie material, but 2hours is a little short for showing the entire 24 hrs though

From what I heard, they plan more than one... I hope it doesn't turn out like the Xfiles movie...

Well if the movie would be 2 hours long they better be doing 12, or else it wouldn't be 24, it would be 2 :bangin:

LoL. He said it wouldn't be in real time, but the 2 hours or so would = a 24 hour day

Why not just take Jack Bauer and just have him killing terrorists without the real-time format? It'd blasphemy, but Jack Bauer is awesome enough that his name alone would be worth the watch.

I don't wanna see killing, I wanna see torture followed by killing ;-)

Man, that does sound wrong...

Buba said:
I don't wanna see killing, I wanna see torture followed by killing ;-)

Man, that does sound wrong...

Well....as far as next week is concerned...

I'd like him to use those lamp wires on Audrey's nipples....like he did with her husband.

OMG

whats gonna happen to jack!?!?!?!@@?!?!??!@?!@?#!@33j i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock: :bangin: :blink: :blowup:

I just felt like saying that I love Vladmir Bierko. (Not literally)

:mrgreen:

How do you all feel about the First Lady's aid being the informant? A little far fetched it seems, because she absolutely didn't seem like a traitor. I know you're not supposed to suspect them of being traitors, but she just doesn't seem like traitor material.

erm... where did you get that from? And I really hope Jack Bauer is safe, I wonder if he dies, will 24 ever be successful again

andyhui01 said:
erm... where did you get that from? And I really hope Jack Bauer is safe, I wonder if he dies, will 24 ever be successful again
From the preview for next week's episode.

Not sure what to post about this last episode.

When that chick (Edgar's replacement) made that comment about how Buchanan brushed his hand against her....I started to roll on the floor laughing. She's a nutter.

Jack didn't waste any time knocking out people at CTU, I didn't realize he loved Audrey that much.

Firecat said:
Not sure what to post about this last episode.

When that chick (Edgar's replacement) made that comment about how Buchanan brushed his hand against her....I started to roll on the floor laughing. She's a nutter.

Jack didn't waste any time knocking out people at CTU, I didn't realize he loved Audrey that much.
Buchanan can survive nerve gas, the red shirt guards, Jack Bauer, and hobbits, but let's see him survive a sexual harrassment lawsuit! WE HAVE YOU NOW, BILL!!! :twisted:

BlaRo said:
andyhui01 said:
From the preview for next week's episode.

damn it... mininova and tvtorrent rips never have previews

Neither do Canadian channels. I used to record it with my PVR off of Canadian channels to support them or whatever, but after realizing they usually didn't have spoilers at the end I switched over the American channels.

They're usually uploaded to fansites and stuff though, if you're desperate enough to look.

Firecat said:
yeah WTF was up with that? Sad thing is there are dumb bitches like that everywhere making BS sexual harassment claims. :?

lol....

I assume she will file some type of complaint, then the red shirt guys will take Buchanan to holding room 4.....actually, I honestly have no idea where the writers are going with this story line.

http://img238.imageshack.**/img238/9299/2432706e2wv.jpg