24 *may contain spoilers*

Yup. I read TVgasm everyday (I think I posted a few links to articles from that site in this thread).

I wasn't trying to take credit for it :lol:

What is with Chloe anyway? She's always bitchy to everyone... this girl is the first one she was nice to, and she wasn't even that nice. She's so stuck up and gay, it's like go get laid bitch.

lol...she did get laid in the first episode of this season.

zenkidori said:
Chloe don't take shit from NOBODY got dat BITCH?!

haha, she's one badSHUTYOMOUTH
Can ya dig it?

If you like TVGasm, Blogs for Bauer is even funnier. And I love Chloe now. She can Section 112 my protocol anytime. :wicked:

omg...omg...omg...omg...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:| :shock: :jawdrop:

p0w3r said:
omg...omg...omg...omg...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:| :shock: :jawdrop:

Yeah I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming...

I just wonder how they are going to tie the story up this time, they can't end it with killing Jack again...

i dont know, did you see the preview? but what does jack have to go to the bank anyways? damn...this is so suspenseful...I NEED TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!! :shock:

*SPOILERS FOLLOW

Hold on a sec..no way!...president pussy?!?!

Sorry, I can't reconcile his behavior from the first half of the season to now. It's a cool twist, but doesn't make sense (hopefully they have some way of clearing everything up).

hmmm...actually, now that I think back....didn't president pussy send that dude to kill jack at the end of last season?

Firecat said:
hmmm...actually, now that I think back....didn't president pussy send that dude to kill jack at the end of last season?

Yeah, but he was acting in a different manner last season. I really want to know if he was actually a genious playing stupid or what. I just don't know how they are going to turn the story in only 8 episodes, in order to make season 6 (unless they are going to do away with CTU and JB).

damn... what an amazing episode... they stepped up the game since the crap one where the whole show was inside CTU. I had no idea what was coming as well... but I didn't see any reason

Da Prez as the baddie? Now that they've finally got the nerve gas, that's just way too farfetched. I'd like to see how the writers dig themselves out of this plot twist.

SIGH! Sadly another season of 24 that should have been called 12!

I'm so sick of all this, every season just stretches out. Be it stupid daughters being kidnapped, them tourturing people over and over and now bad guy after bad guy after bad guy.

The President as the bad guy makes no sense! It seems like an act of desperation to stretch the story out.

(However I was a little unsure who that guy was as the Pres looks alot like the Vice Pres. I had the same problem with the movie Heat when I was only half watching it. Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro look the same so I thought they were the same guy....which made the movie kind of confusing. :oops: )

I also love this season how people have vital info that they will only tell people in person, and they always meet in some dark dangerous place, so they get attacked, and usually killer, before they give the info.

I would call Jack and go "Hey, I have vital info. This guy is bad. Meet me here and I'll give you all the details...just encase I am attacked and killed on the way".