24 *may contain spoilers*

The impression I got from the Kiefer Sutherland interview (last week?) was that they haven't even finished with the final episodes, so even they don't know what's going to happen.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what the motive was for president pussy. He couldn't have been playing dumb and inept. If so, I feel really duped LOL.

Janus said:
The President as the bad guy makes no sense! It seems like an act of desperation to stretch the story out.

maybe because they know how much all of us hate president pussy that they might as well make them the bad guy

What a big twist... I don't believe Logan being the head bad guy is feasible... not only is there 1/3 of the season left, but neither Logan the character nor the guy who plays him can be so good at acting so dumb.

It does make a strong commentary on the Bush administration though... maybe his total retardedness and douchebaggery is a show, like Jessica Simpson?

P.S. Evelyn is a fox.

Maybe this wasn't his master plan, and he really did want the gas to go to russia (which apparently was the plan according to walt cummings).....now he's just trying to cover up his involvement.

I just love it how the entire show it was focused on Vice-president as the mole and then BAM... its Logan

But what about that whole thing with Walt's betrayal and death? And the rift between him and his wife at the start? If he does turn out to be the head honcho of this whole plot.... he's a very, very bad man.

What's that crap Robocop holds in front Bauer's nose after he knocks Jack out when he goes up to his office? It's to wake him up, he cracks open something and waves it in front of Jack...

hmmm.... ammonium carbonate (a smelling salt) I presume

Interesting... I knew there was a simple term for it.

instead of shooting people in revenge, I want to see someone go apeshit, like gouge out eyes and cut off ears in a fit of rage, that would be awesome.

from the preview Audrey's dad is going to meet face to face with logan and say hes guilty!?!?!! wont that mean that he is gonna die too!?! ahahahah why do they have to show juct one episode a weeeekk!!!!!!! :shock2:

p0w3r said:
from the preview Audrey's dad is going to meet face to face with logan and say hes guilty!?!?!! wont that mean that he is gonna die too!?! ahahahah why do they have to show juct one episode a weeeekk!!!!!!! :shock2:

Hopefully they'll show the season finale as a two hour episode :-D... But yeah, man I can't wait until next week, it looks to be a good one.

lol...I loved the music that played when that dude at CTU was lookin' for Chloe...the whole scene was done well.

That president is such a loser....he is like the worst liar on the planet

Yeah I thought the music was very "spy movie", cool stuff.

why'd the banker have to die? that was kinda lame. I am going to have to rob a bank now tho,

"dude, take me to your bank and open it up"

"I can't open the bank in the middle of the night, the alarms"

"dude I saw that shit on 24, I know WTF I'm talking about!"

that was an awesome episode... can anyone post what happened in the preview here (In white of course so it doesn't spoil anyone) I can't wait for next week's episode

Chloe stands innocently outside the bathroom after hacking some shit like usual
Miles: "What are you doing?"
Chloe: "Are you kidding? If you want details I can write you a report!"
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thumbsup:
Chloe O'Brian, will you marry me? :wub:

zenkidori said:
"dude I saw that shit on 24, I know WTF I'm talking about!"

haha, yes .. cuz things that happen in 24 happen all the time in real life :)

we should start a separate thread for 24 predictions, or start it in here ... i'll start off ...

secretary heller is going to be killed (most likely by henderson) when they meet at the airport with jack and audrey.